THE Dance

Shivansh's  POV

When Eshani came out of room, I can only hear one song ringing in my head.

She asked me "Is there anything wrong?"

Abb main kaise batau eshu, ki agar meine ek pal bhi tumhare saath bitaya toh mujhe pyaar ho jayega tumse aur tumhe nahi hoga.

(Yours one and only dramatic author)

Shut up shivansh

"Nothing, let's go downstairs."

Coming down,I was talking to papa, when I heard Aditi complementing her.

Haina I felt the same aditi, tumhari bhabhi sahi main apsara lag rahi hai aaj. Saree main kya kamal dhaa rahi hai. Hayee mera dil!!

In the event, in between talking to my partners I was also looking out for Eshani like where she is. Afterall she is new in all this and  might take some time to get comfortable & used to it.

That's when I saw her with Aditi and group. I know agar voh log vaha hai toh she will be alright.

"Looking out for your wife, Mr. Rathore." Said Mr. Verma, one of my business partner.

"Yeah" I said rubbing my neck feeling a little self consious.

"Newly weds I know, me and my wife were during our time."

Then we resumed our previous talks and soon I went to host other guests.

At same time, I looked over in the room seeing Eshani with a little distressed.

What happened to her?

When our eyes met, she came towards me hugging my arm.

"Kya hua bacha, are you okay?" I asked her.

"Hmm" She replied but her reply seem a little off. But I decided to let it go for now and  talk to her at home.

"Come I'll introduce you to some friends"

After some time

" Ladies and gentlemen, as we all know why are we here today. To celebrate the wedding party of Mr and Mrs Rathore which you all know is my pyaare bhaiya and bhabhi. So let us call our love birds on stage for graceful performanaces. " Aditi said grabbing everyone's attention.

"Go bhai and bhabhi aapko mera naam roshan karna hai"

And we all know our amusing Aditi, never fail to make us laugh.

People let's focus on her cute little bhabhi .

I forwarded my hand in front of her, she lay hold of hand nervously.

"No need to feel nervous. Just follow my lead."

The song started

Janam janam janam saath chalna

 yunhiKasam tumhe kasam aake milna yahin

 Ek jaan hai bhale do badan ho judaa 

Meri hoke humesha hi rehnaKabhi na kehna alvida

We started dancing. My hands on her back, her hands on my shoulders. I twirls her around & watches how her eyes find me back after the twirl. The blush on her cheeks, the lazy grip of her hands conveying her mushy state. And at last I  brings her back to my side. 

Talab talab talab bas teri hai mujhe 

Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi

 Meri mohabbat ka karna tu haq ye adaa 

Meri hoke humesha hi rehnaKabhi na kehna Alvida...

Her hands on my chest all the while she get lost in the intensity of my eyes. My possesive hold on her back.

And then boom, people cheer around us & I realised how lost I've been in her eyes,in the feel of her hold.

I then kissed on her husband acting upon my urge but I didn't regret it even a bit. 

Seeing the red hue on her cheeks, how can someone even regret it

Ek hi toh dil hain kitni baar jitoge...

                        ------⋆⋅☆⋅⋆-------

Dear readers if you are liking and enjoying my story, do vote and comment. Because I also want to know if you liked it or not. Otherwise instead of updating it everyday, I'll start updating weekly.

Your fav line from this chapter
Mine is ek hi toh Dil h kitni baar jeetogi