Announcement

In guest room

Aparna aunty is telling me to freshen up and rest.

"Beta don't be sad because of mummy ji' s word. She actually loved Abhinav bhaiya a lot" Aparna aunty said.

" But aunty...."

"Beta koi nahi aap rest karo"

"Ok aunty"

Aparna aunty left me and I laid on my bed thinking about many things, how did my life changed so much.

And who was that person.

and why does gayatri dadi hate my mom so much.

Suddenly I heard a commotion outside. I immediately left room to go outside.

"Nhi nahi nahi my ansh  won't marry daughter of that pathetic woman" I hear dadi ji shouting.

Wait are they taking about me, and who is ansh and MARRIAGE WHAT.

"You... just because you he(grandpa) is forcing ansh to marry you" Dadi ji started pointing toward me and coming close as if wanting to hit me.

I put my hands on my face to protect myself.

I felt someone hugging me protecting me from dadi.

"Dadi nobody forced me and she doesn't even know about it

"Dadi nobody forced me and she doesn't even know about it." He said I look up to see the same guy .

"but ansh...." Dadi  said

ohh so his name is ansh.

"Nhi dadi, aap sab log room main jaiye" He told everyone coldy.

I Looked upto him and maybe realising our position he leaves me immediately and left from there.

I also went into my room thinking about dadi's words.

In the middle of hall I Met dada ji, he brought to his room.

"Beta I know its all new for you, but I want you to marry my grandson Shivansh"

"But dada ji how could I, I am still young and I have to study."

"I know beta we will take care of you and your studies, provide you with all comforts just marry my grandson."

"sorry dada ji I can't" I told him this and started leaving from there.

"Beta what if yeh tumhare mummy papa ki hi wish ho"

I looked at him surprised.

"I know tumhe shock laga hoga eshani but its true. "

" Ok dada ji" I told him and left from there to my room.

Dada ji might be shocked why I agreed so easily. I know but its my parents' last wish and I want to fulfill it. I know I am the reason behind my parents accident. If I didn't call them and hurry them to come home early. They would be still with me. 

and I slept crying.