Cooking with Ansh

Waking up I tried stretching my arms. The key word is tried and the result is I fell.

Bhai kaha soyi hu main jo. As if flashback started coming, I remember meri shaadi ho gayi hai and mere patidev bed pe aur main sofa pe so rahi hu.

I stood up and decided to get ready. But main kya pehnu aaj jo, traditional or saree. And then I remember Gayatri dadi and her taane.

So decided to wear a saree like sarwagun sampan bahu.(Note the sarcasm people)

Well I do know how to wear saree. Afterall maa ki saree kis din kaam aayegi. Abb saree toh pehen li eshu but pleats kaun karega.

Then Mr. Khadoos decided to grace myself with his presence and decided to help. Itni der se kya yeh dekh hi rahe the mujhe struggle karte hue.

I mumbled a thank you and without replying he went towards washroom

BSS aise hi main inhe khadoos nahi kehti.

Going down I saw aparna aunty oops mom in kitchen. She told me just cook some sweet dish and left from there.

Cook...!!!! What cook. Bhai mujhe nahi aati koi cooking. Abb main yeh baat unhe kaise batau.

What to do? What to do?
Ohh Aditi. I called Aditi and told her about my problem. She just told me to worry not, she is sending solution.

And suddenly shivansh ji comes and asks me
"What do you want to cook?"

" I don't know how to cook"
"Just tell me what do you want to eat."
" Gajar ka halwa" I immediately said first thing that comes in my head.

"Okay" he replied.

"Help me garnish some carrots" Ordering me, he went to took ingredients out of fridge.

We both started cooking with him being chef and me being his assistant.

And whole kitchen filled with sweet smell of halwa. Mmm... Yummy

"Now just serve it and bring it to dinning hall" He again ordered me and went out of kitchen.

What is with him and ordering me. Main inki naukar hu kya jo. Khadoos.

I brought it outside and everyone tasted and like it even Gayatri dadi. They all gave me blessings and some gifts. It feels homely.

I spend whole afternoon with youngsters, laughing and telling about embarassing moments of each other. I even got to know my husband was very naughty as a kid, always playing prank on everyone. And abb dekho unhe shakal pe smile bhi aa jaaye toh badi baat hai.