XIV.

Jimin sat at his desk annoyed, he hated assignments. He grabbed his headphones and played some music, to help him concentrate.

Taehyung just came home and he had bought ice cream. He dropped his bag in his room and made his way to Jimin's room, he saw him studying and made his way to the younger, he placed the ice bar on Jimin's cheek who looked at him surprised and took it.

Taehyung smiled and kissed the top of Jimin's head before doing a 'fighting' gesture with his arms and going to his room.

It all happened too fast for Jimin, who became all shy and red after Taehyung had left the room. He ate the ice blushing furiously, before finishing it and moving on to the work he had in front of him.

When he was done, he could hear some soft jazz playing from Taehyung's room. He softly opened the door and Taehyung turned to look at him. Jimin smiled and closed the door behind him. He went to the speaker and increased the volume.

He then did a reverence and held his hand out waiting for Taehyung to take it. Taehyung smiled, took his hand, and did a reverence as a reply to Jimin's, Jimin pulled him towards him and held on to the elder's waist, his other hand intertwined with Taehyung's hand. Taehyung rested his hand on Jimin's shoulder. They slowly swayed to the music looking into each other's eyes. Jimin reached on his toes to kiss Taehyung, but they got startled as an ad suddenly played with full sound starling both of them to the point Taehyung started cursing sending Jimin into laughter. He skipped the ad, and came back, pulling Jimin by the waist and bending him backward before pressing his lips to his lover's. Jimin caressed Taehyung's cheek, before pulling away and whispering "I love you."

"I love you too, baby," Taehyung replied and Jimin pressed his lips trying to suppress his blush, and pecked his lips swiftly as Taehyung made them stand back fully. Jimin hugged Taehyung, and they moved slowly at the beat, as Taehyung caressed the younger's head.

"Are you hungry?" Jimin asked looking up at Taehyung. Taehyung gave him a sheepish smile. (A/N: his Tata mic face)

Jimin giggled and proposed, "How about we cook together?" Taehyung nodded and Jimin jumped on him and wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist and his arms around his neck. "Carry me." Jimin pouted.

Taehyung smirked, "Kiss me." Jimin looked at him with a 'are you serious' look before smirking. "Bet: interdiction for you to make any sound until we get to the kitchen and you put me down. Deal?"

"Deal," Jimin smirked at Taehyung's acceptance, He leaned in and kissed Taehyung's lips roughly and pushed his tongue in abruptly, Taehyung almost gasped but restrained himself. He didn't want to lose the bet. Jimin's tongue fought for dominance inside the elder's mouth. Taehyung's urge to moan was pressuring him. He squished Jimin's butt. Making Jimin gasp and pull his tongue away, he gazed into Taehyung's eyes and smirked.

Taehyung was slowly getting down the stairs, as he was carrying his boyfriend, and falling could hurt them both. Jimin leaned down, and Taehyung closed his waiting for Jimin to kiss his lips again, instead, he felt his boyfriend's plump lips on his jawline near his ears. He gasped but quickly closed his mouth with his hand. Jimin made a small sound and licked the same spot before biting that spot. Taehyung whimpered. He quickly got down the stairs and made his way to the kitchen placing Jimin on the kitchen counter. He stepped back and his mouth and nose with both of his hands, as he breathed. Jimin chuckled.

"You lost the bet."

"I know. What is my dare then?"

"I'll think about it," Jimin said with a cheeky smile.

Taehyung sighed, "It's not fair, I thought you would only kiss my lips." Jimin pulled out his tongue. Taehyung closed his eyes and sighed, "Don't. You tempt me."