XV.

Jimin was watching TV, while Taehyung got down the stairs from the shower looking at his phone. He had a towel wrapped around his neck, his hair was damp, and his hoodie looked cuddly. Jimin looked at him and his eyes almost dropped to the ground at the perfect boyfriend vibe Taehyung emitted. 

"Hey Mom!! How are you?" Taehyung shouted through the phone, he was holding the phone in front of him. They're on face call, Jimin though.

"Life is so good without you around." His mom replied teasingly, Taehyung chuckled,

"Don't you even miss my cute face?" He asked in mini.

His mother imitated a gaging sound, to which Taehyung pouted before laughing with her. Without notice, Taehyung turned the camera toward Jimin, "Say hi Jiminie." Jimin didn't say anything, he glared at Taehyung as just waved at his mother.

"That boy is so grumpy." His mother complained, with a hint of tease still lingering in her voice. She loved both of her sons, they had their flaws but also their beauty, she never wanted to compare them, because they weren't the same anyway. For instance, Taehyung was always overjoyed and overdramatic when talking with them, while Jimin was more reserved, calm, and polite.

"Wait I'll make him happy," Taehyung said, showing his face again as he went to Jimin's side and pecked the latter's cheek. Jimin moved away surprised, "Tae..."

"See?" Tae asked filming everything. Jimin's eyes went even wider when the realization of his mother watching them hit him. He jumped forward and hid the camera behind his hand. Before, looking at Tae with a look of disbelief. "Tae?" He mouthed.

"She knows my feelings for you," Taehyung replied calmly.

Jimin hesitatingly removed his hands from the camera and looked at his mother shyly. "You're both dating each other and you never thought of telling it to me?" She asked with an amused smile on her lips.

"Sorry Mom, I was scared of your reaction," Jimin admitted

"Okay, I understand, but Tae? You know you could've told me..."

"I forgot hehe" Tae replied with a funny grimace on his face, scratching the back of his head. His mother sighed. "Anyway, how's life at Granma's?" He asked changing the subject.

His mother smirked, and said, "Honestly, I feel so free without two dummies whining or shouting all the time..."

"Mom!! Mom!! Did you try my strawberries?" Taehyung interrupted.

"Oh my god! Yesss!! Granma gave them to me when we just arrived and they were so sweet, nothing like the one they sell in the supermarket." At the compliment, Taehyung started to act all proud and famous.

"I want to try them too..." Jimin mumbled, sad and pouty.

"Why do you need those when you have my tongue?" Taehyung flirted leaving Jimin speechless his mouth open in disbelief, while their mother was enjoying the drama. Taehyung started laughing "I was kidding, don't worry, we'll go there for the holidays, and you can try those." He gave Jimin a chaste kiss on his bottom lip. "Or maybe I wasn't," he mumbled so only Jimin could hear him. 

"Oh also, I have good news. You might have a younger sibling."

"Oh nice," Tae said without thinking too much. "Wait WHAT!!???"

"We're having a sibling, from you and dad? WOWWW!!"

"Yepp." His mother replied amused by his late reaction while Jimin giggled for the same reason.

*

|SMUT|

The evening, they were both cuddled on the sofa, a movie playing on the TV screen, Taehyung leaning on the couch while Jimin leaned on him sitting between the elder's legs.