VI.

The next morning Taehyung went to University, he and Jimin were now in the same college but Jimin refused to go there together, so here was Taehyung with his headphones on walking to class. He was about to enter the gates when he saw Jimin from afar. With, Johnsen? Taehyung blinked. What? Johnsen, with Jimin? Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes, since when Johnsen and Jimin were close, that piece of shit was friends with his brother? Taehyung scoffed. He was about to walk up to them when he stopped in his tracks, Johnsen was leaning close to Jimin, and Taehyung closed his eyes. No, not with my brother, please. When he opened back Johnsen was kissing Jimin. Now, Taehyung lost control, his insides were burning, as he lunged toward Johnsen and punched him in the face. Johnsen who was bent because of the impact looked up at Taehyung and smirked, wiping his bloody bottom lip, Johnsen raised his eyebrows at Taehyung, and mouthed "I told you, I would succeed."

Taehyung lunged forward to punch him again when Jimin held him back by his arm and shouted, "What do you think you're doing?"

Taehyung pulled his arms away and shouted back "SHUT UP!"

"No! I'm fed up of being a victim of your fucking emotions!"

"I said SHUT UP!" Taehyung shouted back glaring at his brother.

At this Jimin's anger woke up. His so-called brother had the guts to leave and now that he has someone he could love, he's popping out of nowhere to destroy everything. What a douche.

He pushed Taehyung to the side, who fell on the ground, and grabbed Johnsen by the arm away from his brother.

Taehyung was bewildered as he watched Jimin's figure and the man he hated the most go away hand in hand. But he realized that Jimin had every right to be angry. It was all his fault. He was the one who left without even telling him. He was the one who shouted at him before locking himself in his room. He was the one who broke the promise of protecting Jimin, and now he was blaming him for dating someone who would surely break his heart. He realized that maybe, he never was the best brother Jimin deserved, because he made a selfish decision 4 years back, that broke his and Jimin's hearts, and what? He was expecting Jimin to forgive him when he returned. No normal person would be able to do that. Moreover, he left when he knew about Johnsen's preying eyes on his brother. He was the one at fault, and it was his responsibility to make everything between him and his brother better. However, he didn't know how to fix his relationship with his brother. He got up and went to class his mind thinking about ways to reconcile with, not his brother, his lover. Yes, during their 4 years of separation, Taehyung started to accept himself and his feelings, if nobody could be against him, why would he be his own obstacle?

*

When he went back home, he was met with a Jimin who just got out of the shower, half naked, and drying his hair with a towel. Maybe he stared a bit too long because he heard Jimin ask "What are you looking at?" Taehyung cleared his throat and stared into Jimin's eyes who stared back. "Where are you going?" He inquired with a low but sharp voice. "Nowhere, my boyfriend is coming over," Jimin replied emphasizing the word 'boyfriend' pushing past Taehyung and entering his room. Taehyung grunted, they would surely have sex tonight, their parents had gone to the farm to breathe for one week.

Taehyung knocked on Jimin's door. "What!!" Jimin grunted knowing well it would be Taehyung. "I have to tell you something" Tae replied, he wasn't hoping that Jimin would open the door, and it didn't happen either.

"When I was in 10th grade, Johnsen was my seatmate. So, we eventually started hanging out more. But the thing is one time, when we had a sleepover at Hoseok's house, and we were playing truth or dare, someone asked him the question 'Who would you like to fuck, among us' he shrugged before saying 'Nobody here, but I wouldn't mind fucking Taehyung's brother.' I was angry at him for thinking about you like that, and we fought, he decided to leave and before leaving, he said 'I bet you, I will make him fall for me, just wait and see,' before he disappeared in the poorly lit streets. So Jimin, please, don't trust him. You can hate me all you want, but please don't trust him."

When Taehyung was done, Jimin opened the door, "Are you done?" Taehyung was happy when Jimin opened the doors, relieved that he had listened to him, but his relief came crashing down at Jimin's word, of course, why would he believe him? Thus, he nodded.

Jimin crossed his arms and continued with a sarcastic voice, "First of all, thanks for worrying about me, it's so touching, I might cry" He added, "Then, do you really think I would believe you, who fucking abandoned me for I don't know what reason? You left when I wanted you, wanted to be with you and now you want to come back? Don't you at least owe me an apology for breaking me? The Jimin you left died when you went away-" He was interrupted by Taehyung who had a tear trailing down his face. "Chim, I am sor-"

"Don't you dare 'Chim' me, and don't even think about me forgiving you for what you have done. Don't try to talk to me, it's irritating. I hate you!"

Jimin was about to close back the door when something came to his mind and he paused "Oh, and if Johnsen breaks my heart, I don't think it would be worse than what you did to me."

Taehyung couldn't handle it. Jimin was right. It was his fault and his fault only but; before Jimin shut the door of his room and of his heart, he decided to tell him at least his truth. He pushed the door open, pulled Jimin by his arm, and kissed him cupping his cheeks. Jimin tried to push him away, but Tae's grip got tighter as he kissed him. Jimin kicked Taehyung's shin. Taehyung bent down and Jimin pushed him more until Taehyung was sprawled on the floor. He straddled Taehyung and, wanted so badly to punch his pretty face, for all the pain he endured, but instead, he beat Taehyung's chest while tears were streaming down his face. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you Taehyung, I hate you for making me suffer! I hate you for leaving me! I hate you for not even thinking about me! I hate you for everything you did! I hate you!" This was more a monologue than anything else. Taehyung was twisting in pain as Jimin beat him. He was glad, that at least he wouldn't have any fractured ribs, or anything of that sort, but he was remorseful at what he did to Jimin, Jimin never deserved that. Jimin got up when he heard the bell ring. Johnsen was here.

He glanced at Taehyung who slowly got up, "Sorry, Jimin" he said before retreating to his room and walking while holding his stomach. He closed the door, and Jimin was met with a deafening silence. He quickly washed his face and went to open the door. "Hi," he breathed. Johnsen studied his face, "Were you crying?", Jimin shook his head and gulped down, "I just fought with my brother," he said, his voice shaky. Johnsen looked at him with sympathy and hugged him, rubbing his back, "It's okay, it's alright" he whispered trying to calm Jimin's shaky figure. After a while, Jimin pulled away and reached for his phone. He dialed Hoseok's number.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" Hoseok said when he picked up

"Hoseok hyung, can you come at home? I think my brother would need some help and some company."

"Why, what happened?" Hoseok's voice echoed with a tint of worry in his voice

"We were fighting, and I beat him, in my anger." When he said this, he started trembling in realization. He had beaten up the person he loved the most. Johnsen saw him and hugged him, kissing the top of his head to calm him down while rubbing his arms. "I am sorry Hyung" Jimin added letting out a sob. Hoseok sighed "Don't worry Chim, I think Taehyung deserved it anyways. Hope it pushed some sense into him" He chuckled before adding "Well, I'll be there in ten." Hoseok declared before cutting the call. Jimin hummed and sighed. He went to take two glasses filled with water and handed one to Johnsen. Jimin drank his in one go and washed his face in the kitchen sink. He pointed his room to Johnsen and asked him to wait for him there until Hoseok's arrival.

As promised, Hoseok was there in ten minutes, Jimin opened the door letting him in. Hoseok chuckled ruffling Jimin's hair "You've grown up." He said with a smile. And added "Don't worry about Tae, he's strong. And I think he kinda deserved some beating from you." He whispered the last part. Jimin let a small laugh at Hoseok's remark. Hoseok winked at Jimin before going to Taehyung's room and took care of his bruises.

Taehyung couldn't sleep, he was right they were having sex and he couldn't stop feeling anxious. 

A/N: I am weird, my motivation comes in the middle of the night. Anyways, do you like it?