XVI. Epilogue

|SMUT|

*Two years later*

Jimin came back home after an exhausting day in university, he was in his last year, and thus the amount of assignments he had to hand in had increased drastically. Meanwhile, Taehyung was working in a company. He was on his way home.

Jimin plopped on the sofa, stress-free as he was done with a presentation earlier, he was free for tonight, and he was glad he could catch up on his sleep. He tossed his shoes away, still lying on the sofa, and slept as soon as he closed his eyes.

Taehyung came home after a few minutes and saw Jimin lying on the couch his face buried in the cushions. "Chim?" he called out. He placed his bag on the floor and approached the sleeping figure. He slowly shook him. Jimin grumbled, before getting up and rubbing his eyes. And looked at Taehyung who had a worried look on his face. "Baby, sleep on the bed..."

Jimin hummed in response, as he got up and went toward the bed. But he stopped in his steps and pulled at his shirt looking at it. He wanted to shower. Taehyung saw his disgusted face and laughed, "Baby, just change and sleep, I'll wake you up to eat."

Jimin shook his head. He looked toward Taehyung with pleading eyes. "What now?" Taehyung asked without looking at him pretending to be annoyed while he cut some vegetables.

Jimin whined and started jumping in place, trying to get Taehyung's attention. "What do you want?" Taehyung asked still not sparing him any glance. "Bath me," Jimin whined again. Taehyung raised his eyebrows and shot him a 'do it yourself' glare. Jimin stomped off to the bathroom and slammed the door behind him. He was so upset about not succeeding in getting Taehyung to pamper him that he forgot to lock the door.

He slipped out of his clothes and went inside the shower, the hot water falling on him started to ease his muscles, and his frowning face came back to normal as he started singing in the shower. "I'm so sorry but it's FAKE LOVE!!!"

Taehyung heard him singing and chuckled that boy he thought as he finished his simple yet delicious salad and placed it in the fridge. They won't eat soon anyway, he smirked at the thought and wiped his hand on a kitchen towel, before heading upstairs and peeking through the bathroom door. He could see Jimin's form showering behind the glass. He made his way there removing his clothes, and slipped in the shower hugging Jimin. The letter almost slipped in surprise before realizing it was just Taehyung and relaxing in his hold. Taehyung perched his chin on Jimin's shoulder and whispered "How was your day baby?"

"Stressful, I had this presentation, and I was the last one to present, I was tired. But, the professor congratulated me at the end, saying my project was unique and a good idea. He told me to keep it up, and continue like this." Taehyung hummed and started rocking his and Jimin's body side to side in a calm way. "How about you?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing new, the coffee machine got stuck, and those who were relying on coffee, started panicking while I was working without any worry in the world," Taehyung said as he snickered causing Jimin to laugh, making the elder laugh too. When their laughter died down Jimin spoke, "But you know, it's thanks to the coffee that I could complete my presentation."

"I know, but you just have some when necessary. They drink coffee every two hours. Always slurping while making noise. It's annoying." Taehyung said pouting making Jimin giggle in disbelief.

"I love you Tae," Jimin said and gently pecked Taehyung's lips.

"I love you too baby," Taehyung replied holding Jimin's chin and kissing him full of love.

"You're cute," Jimin said pecking his lips again.

"I can be hot too," Taehyung replied with a smirk, Jimin pushed his head away and eyed Taehyung, who started laughing before perching his chin back on Jimin's shoulder.