III.

"Taehyung... harder... please..." Jimin moaned under him. His hair was a mess, his lips swollen, his whole body coming undone because of him. It was pure pleasure. Taehyung thrusted harder, before leaning in and capturing Jimin's lips into his in a deep rough kiss. He sighed into the kiss. He finally felt complete.

"I... I want... to... ride... you" Jimin managed to say in between kisses-----

He woke up. His entire body was heated and sweaty. He had a boner, just from dreaming about Jimin. He got up and went into the shower.

When he came out of the shower, he was afraid of falling asleep. What if they came back again? He thus decided that it would be better for him to talk with his mother. He went out of his room and into his parent's room and softly shook his mother, who looked at him tired and with a questioning look "What is it" she whispered to not wake her husband. "I can't sleep." He replied she turned towards him, "Want hot honey milk?" She asked not knowing what to do. He nodded, "I need to talk to you too," she sighed, why would her son want to talk this late? "It's important." He whispered as if he knew what she was thinking. She sighed before getting up and leading him out of the room to the kitchen.

She brought the milk cup to the living room where Taehyung was seated on the sofa. She handed him the cup and sat next to him. Taehyung took several sips as his mother watched in silence waiting for him to start. She caressed his hair and brushed his bangs away from his face.

He placed the cup on the small table before lying on his mother's lap, scared of saying anything. She started massaging his scalp with her fingers. He sighed before opening his mouth "I've been having weird dreams. More like sex dream."

His mother looked at him and smiled, "It's completely normal Tae, it's your hormones."

"No, it's not. Not when it's that person."

"Who is it Tae? I mean even if it's a guy I wouldn't be against it."

"Mother, please don't hate me." Taehyung's voice cracked at his request. He was so afraid and disappointed in himself. He was ashamed of himself.

His mother turned his face towards her so she could see his expression. Taehyung closes his eyes as tears make their way out.

"Taehyung..."

"I am sorry..."

"Taehyung, I won't judge you. We can find an answer together, hmm?"

Taehyung nods, taking deep breaths to calm himself. His mother caresses his cheek. He turns toward her body and hugs her, burying his face in her stomach. "I'm sorry..." He repeats, his mother suppresses her tears by biting on her lips. She never saw Taehyung this broken-hearted, Jimin several times but never Taehyung. After a few minutes and Taehyung calming himself, "Jimin..." He managed to mumble. His mother asked, "You want me to call Jiminie?"

Taehyung shook his head "No, it's Jimin, in my dream." He whispered the last part. His mother looked at him not believing his words. Until he hugged her tighter. She pulled him up and hugged him resting his head on her chest.

"In all honesty, there's nothing wrong for you to like Jimin." His mother whispered kissing the top of his head after a moment of silent consideration. "Cause he's not your blood brother"

Taehyung sat up and started to move away "No, no, he's my real brother. How? How can I fall for my younger brother? This is so wrong." He nearly shouted because he was angry. Angry at himself for loving his brother as a lover and angry at his mother for just accepting it. He was confused, she was supposed to scold him, to shout at him, to be disgusted at him, not accepting this 'repulsing' side of his. His mother extended her arms for a hug which he returned. She patted her back. "Taehyung." She called, and he hummed. "You need to sleep, think about what you want to do with a clear head, I'll always support you. I'll talk about it to you father, okay?" She kissed the top of his head again and pulled him to his room. He pulled back, "Can I sleep on the couch today, please?" She hummed and led him back to the living room as she sat down, and Taehyung laid on her lap. He fell asleep after a while.

She closed her eyes and rested her neck watching the ceiling when she heard a timid voice in the silence. "Momma, where is Taehyung hyung?" She looked at Jimin who was rubbing his eyes and pointed at Taehyung with her chin. He approached and noticed Taehyung sleeping on their mother and looked at his mother wondering if he was sick or something of that sort. She shook her head before slowly placing Taehyung's head on the sofa to move away. "Jimin, I need to talk to your dad. Can you stay here please?" she asked. Jimin nodded and sat next to Taehyung's sleeping figure. He waited for his mother to arrive but she didn't, so he ended up sleeping his head next to Taehyungs. 

A/N: Hello (^◕.◕^)