RUELLE:

Whilst riding on the school bus this morning, I decide to draw on my jeans. I feel like they need to be more personalised by yours truly. I didn't really sleep last night, hence why there is no need for me to wake up. Waking up in a sense of opening my eyes, not since my eyes were already open this morning. Instead I skipped breakfast and headed straight for the bus stop.

Now here I am, on the bus. I don't mind the bus, apart of me finds it relaxing and the other part of me finds it stressful because of everyone else on the bus. I continue to draw flowers on my jeans around the ripped hole exposing my knee cap using a sharpie. I don't like using biro, it doesn't show up as well as sharpie does.

I stare out the window after a while seeing some spray paint on the wall outside the corner shop. Must of been Ryder, she does have a habit writing some nonsense using spray paint on the walls around our city. I find Ryder quite strange, too quiet for my likening. She's a year younger than me, maybe that is why I have weird vibes about her. She's in the same year as Bryn and Ash. I have no idea why Mac seems to hang around with Bryn for. Maybe because she is like an older sister to Bryn. Makes sense seeing as Mac was the older twin when it came to her and Archie. I ain't going to lie I did have a massive crush on Ryder's brother Noah. That is until he died. The cancer got to him pretty bad. Yeah, he was a year older than me but me and him were actually quite close. I miss him. Sigh.

I reach school and exit the bus. I notice Mac walking across to the school parking lot with what seems to be a shovel in her hands. I don't normally question what Mac does, but today I am. I mean it is not everyday someone brings a shovel with them to school.

I walk over to the parking lot, observing Mac using the shovel to smack a person around the head with it. It amazes me that she does not at all seem remorseful for her actions. I watch closely at the person now on the floor trying to grab at Mac's legs. This doesn't seem like a normal person, far from it. Is their jaw hanging off? I continue to observe as Mac bashes their head in until the person/creature is no more than mush smudged in to the ground.

I go up behind her. "You give off the impression you want to murder everything you look at," I say with a smirk as she turns around to look at me with a gigantic smile on her face.

That smile. That god damn smile. She can steal the sun's rays with that smile and brighten up the whole world. I smile back. "It wasn't even human, reminds me of something out of Ash's comics," she tells me.

I look at the mashed up person on the ground. "Definitely doesn't look human now after what you did to it," I say.

"Care to explain what the hell is going on?" Ryder asks from behind all of us as we turn to look at her.