Season 11.5 Episode 4: The Absolute Worst

(Two guards are fighting over a newspaper in Kryptarium Prison.)

Guard #1: Hey! Quit hogging the newspaper, I need my daily funnies.

Guard #2: Your comics can wait. Look! One theory about the disappearance of the Ninja is that they've gone on a quest to search for Zane.

Guard #1: Oh, so that's why no one's seen the ninja for- (Noble rushes in and covers his mouth, then swiftly knocks the newspaper out of their hands.)

Noble: Are you crazy?! Don't talk about that on duty! (He grabs the guard and shakes him.) Do you have any idea what would happen if the prisoners learn the ninja are missing?

Guard #2: Uh... no?

Noble: They might start getting ideas! (He looks around and drops his voice.) Ideas about breaking out. Especially them. (Noble points to where the prisoners are.)

Guards: Sorry, Warden.

(The newspaper on the floor gets blown over through the prisoners and Smacks right into Mechanic's face.)

The Mechanic: What the nimbluey! What... (He glances over the newspaper.) The ninja are... (He gasps and runs over to Ultra Violet, who is filing her nails.) Ultra Violet, look!

Ultra Violet: This better be good, you're interrupting my "me" time! (The Mechanic shows her the front cover and she looks at the newspaper.) So it's true!

The Mechanic: If the ninja are out of the picture, we might actually have a chance!

Ultra Violet: (She grabs the paper and crumples it.) Tonight, after lights out. (She tosses it to The Mechanic.)

Clara: Well, well. I heard wanna get out from the cell? (Walks towards them with Jacks beside her.)

Ultra Violet: Hoho, yes. Wanna join?

Clara: Sure, Jacks will be coming. When the time is?

Ultra Violet: Tonight, after lights out.

(Clara nods to herself and walks away with Jacks.)

(Later that night, the prisoners are in their cells.)

Guard #2: Lights out! Cellblock 1!

(Guard #1 switches off the lights. As soon as they pass by The Mechanic's cell, he gets up and detaches hisrobo-arm. It goes and steals the keys from a sleeping guard, for the cells. It unlocks the Mechanic's cell doors. Then The Mechanic meets Ultra Violet in her cell.)

The Mechanic: Where's Clara and Jacks?

(Clara and Jacks appears behind The Mechanic jump scaring him).

Clara: You looking for someone?

The Mechanic: Ahh!

Ultra Violet: Shh!

The Mechanic: How did you-

Clara: (Shrugs.) Are we breaking out or not?

Ultra Violet: We are. Come on!

(Ultra Violet lifts up a poster of Lou and reveals a hole. They go through the hole and climb out the other end. The poster closes behind them.)

Ultra Violet: Hal With the ninja out of the picture, we're practically home free!

The Mechanic: Heh! Wonder what happened to 'em.

Ultra Violet: Whatever it is, I hope it's something terrible! (They both laugh while Clara and Jacks keeps walking.) Especially Zane! He's the worst of the bunch. (She opens a cover and jumps through.)