Season 8 Episode 2: The Jade Princess

(Lloyd notices Harumi's room is a mess. He then looks out of Harumi's window and sees someone carrying a sack.)

Lloyd: He's got the Princess. (He chases "him" to the city.) You gotta be kidding me. (He almost falls but "he" saved him.) Who are you? (They take their hood off, revealing Harumi.) Oh. Princess? I thought you were kidnapped. (With confused expression.)

Harumi: Was that what that was? From my vantage.

Lloyd: Then who's in the bag?

Harumi: You mean what's in the bag. Food. For the less fortunate. Even though I'm confined to the palace, I still try to give what I can.

Lloyd: But your bedroom. It was ransacked.

Harumi: Yes, I can be quite a slob. Thank you for noticing.

Lloyd: I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean.

Hutchins: (From the Palace to the guards) The Princess is gone! Find her!

Kazashi: (Gasps.) Princess Harumi..

Caila: Find her anyone!

Harumi: They can't know I left the palace. (She grabs a jacket.) You have to disguise yourself. Hurry.

Lloyd: Uh...(he take off the jacket from Caila.) Caila, she gave me this. Thanks for your offer, but. I rather wearing her jacket. (He wears Caila jacket.)

Harumi: Alright then. (She gives food to some people.) Some things are easier to do when you're not a princess. If I asked my parents, they would never allow it. But these people are hungry. And we have so much food in the palace. (Children start to surround them.) Patience, little ones. There's enough for each of you. (They give their whole bag away.)

Lloyd: Can I ask you a question? Do you enjoy being a princess?

Harumi: Everyone thinks being a princess is supposed to be easy, and wonderful, and I guess it's okay, but a lot of the time it's really hard.

Lloyd: Huh. Tell me about it. Not being a princess, I mean being the Green Ninja.

Harumi: We have to live up to a role that was bestowed upon us. We never chose these mantles we hold.

Lloyd: I know. It's hard to live a normal life. At least I get to wear a mask, but you.

Harumi: I wear my own masks. Sometimes painted, (She puts her hood on.) sometimes a kidnapper of princesses! Muahaha! (She puts her hood back down.)

Lloyd: In my defense, it was my first day.

Harumi: If I may ask. How do you feel being the leader of the ninja team?

Lloyd: I've gotten used to it ever since our Master disappeared. The whole team depends on me, but I'm glad that Caila is there to help me.

Harumi: Are you and Caila close?

Lloyd: For me yes, but. I don't know for Caila, she's still hating me. I guessed...I always worried about her, we always got seperated.

Harumi: But, do you know why she's doing that to you?

Lloyd: Yes, since I was a kid. I betrayed her, it was my fault. I want to apologize to her, but...she didn't answer...

Harumi: Maybe, she need some time to accept your apologize. At least, she still care about you.