Season 7 Episode 9: Out of The Fire and Into the Boiling Sea

(The Time Twins and Kai, Nya, Kazashi, Maya, and Ray make it to the Boiling Sea.)

Machia: Destination dead ahead.

Krux: Excellent, Supreme Commander Machia. The final Time Blade will soon be ours.

Machia: Unless this is all a ninja trick to trap us in the middle of nowhere.

Acronix: It had best not be. For his sake. (Gesturing to Wu.)

Kai: Ugh. We can't do this. We can't let Krux and Acronix force us into getting the last Time Blade for them.

Nya: Its reversal power is the only way to undo the effects of the Time Punch on Master Wu.

Kazashi: Nya's right. What other choice do we have?

Ray: Time is short and our friend's survival, your master's survival is at stake.

Maya: Your father's right. Focus on the task at hand. Retrieving the Time Blade will be more dangerous than you can possibly imagine.

Kai: I don't get it. Why did you put the Time Blade way out here?

Ray: It was so powerful that Wu knew it had to be hidden somewhere safe. So he asked us to seal it in the ancient Library of Hono Mizu.

Nya: Hono-what now?

Kazashi: Hono Mizu a used to be thriving port town that was consumed by an undersea volcano that buried the city leagues below an impossibly harsh environment.

Ray: Yes. But only a combination of Fire and Water. The Boiling Sea.

(Jay watches as another Vermillion egg hatches.)

Jay: Ew. No matter how many times you see it, watching those suckers hatch is gross.

Lloyd: Jay! Less watching, more helping!

Caila: Yea! Focus!

Jay: You know guys, I was thinking now that we got Ninjago's workers out of here, maybe we should join them.

Caila: What about Master Wu?

Jay: He's gone. It's a strategic retreat.

Aya: "Strategic retreat" is just a fancy way of saying "giving up."

Tyke: What do you think, Lloyd? You're the Master-in-Training here.

Lloyd: We need to regroup at the Temple. Zane, Aya, cover.

Vermillion: Tank squadron, report.

Lloyd: Quick! Before they get through!

Zane: One moment. I'm getting a signal.

Aya: Same.

Jay: Oh, yeah? Does it sound anything like this: "Move your butt, Zane!"

Zane: Cyrus Borg. I must retrieve him.

Cole: Wait. You're totally outnumbered.

Lloyd: He's right. There's like, a million more Vermillion out there.

Jay: There's no way you could possibly save him all by yourself. (He goes to Zane.) So I'm coming with you. (The ninja look at him) What? We're ninja. Saving people is, you know, what we do.

Lloyd: Yes we do. (Lloyd, Caila, Aya, Tyke, and Cole join them.)

Caila: Take cover!