21. DIY

Omgg i cant believe i already have 21 parts! I always just leave my books unfinished but here we are.

I wake up in alejandros bed. Yesterday was magical. He is a great guy and i really trust him, he gets me and i get him. I never had a connection this strong with anyone before.
I put on my clothes and walk down.
Alejandro is nowhere to be seen. I get out of the house and drive away. I cant stop thinking about him. We are going to the eras tour togheter! Im so excited i could scream!!
I unlocked the front door and walked in. The baby was crying, courtney was crying, duncan was trying to shush the baby, there was chaos all around.
H: whats happening?
C: HEATHER!
She ran to me and hugged me.
C: god im so glad ur here! Please take care of the baby!
H: okay okay!
I get the baby from duncans arms. It calms down slowly, but surely.

H: court you really need a babysitter.
C: already ordered. She will be here in an hour!
H: great!
C: when the babysitter gets here do you want to look for outfits for the eras tour?
H: duh!

An hour passed. We heard the doorbell ring. I ran to the door and opened it.
B: hi im the babysitter!
H: hi! Come on in!
I let the babysitter in and closed the door behind her.
B: okay, does the baby have any restrictions, allergies, medicine? Anything i need to know abt?
C: nope! Shes all healthy!
B: great!
The babysitter picked up the baby and started taking care of it. We went to the mall in the process.
Courtney picked out a golden fearless-like dress and i decided that i will make a glittery silver dress. I bought some materials and we got accesories. We bought cowboy boots, heart glasses, and i bought some bracelet materials.
We got home. Sat down in the living room, i pulled out my sewing machine and started sewing. Courtney was making bracelets while i bejeweled my dress.

The whole day we made bracelets, i had 210 and court had 120 bracelets. My hands were in pain but it was so worth it.
Emma and taylor came over to help us with the bracelets. They were going with us too! This couldnt get better!

It was 10 pm, taylor and emma left the house. I, exuhasted, plopped down on my bed, threw the dress and bracelets on the floor and just went to sleep without caring.