1. who are you again?

-good morning sleepy head-
A familliar voice woke heather up calmly, it was her best friend, courtney.
-hey courtney- heather says, rubbing her eyes.
-i gotta get to work, the breakfast is on the table!-
-thanks girl, see you later!-
-bye!-
Courtney ran out of the door slamming it behind her.
Heather opened the window to smell the perfect summer breeze, the smell of air was very comforting for her.
Heather is a professional supermodel, she works for tons of companies, is always on vouge covers, she advertised everything, from makeup products to porches, she is the queen of the runway. the ambassador of canadas most sucsessful makeup brand, the ,,it girl" as people say, won person of the year 4 years in a row, she can do anything she sets her mind to. She writes poetry, books, won tons of trophies, played and won every sport in history, the super skinny angel, silky smooth hair, girl want to be her, boys wanna be with her. she has a boyfriend named jackson.

(Heathers pov)
I walked into the massive bathroom, looked in the mirror, looking perfect as usual. I take a few pics for my instagram, i post them titled ,,just woke up!💗"
I put away my phone and get ready for my shower. I get in and start the water. After spending an hour in the shower, i put on a towel and get out. -Shit. The shower was so hot the mirror is foggy now.-
I wipe away the fog and look at my face.
I go to my room and walk into my closet. I pick out a little pajama set and i put it on, while putting away the towel i had on me.
I go back to the bathroom in my uggs and take off my head towel. I start brushing my hair out, then my looong haircare starts. I oil, condition and dry my hair, it takes an hour in total, but the result is SO worth it. After that, i do my skincare, wich has 20 steps, but i dont really mind. I check the time on my phone.
10.23 and 99+ notifs on my new pic? A.ma.zing!
I click on one of the notifications and unlock my phone.
-1.5m likes in 2 hours? Couldve been better.-
I look trough the comments of my friends, fans, when i see a specific comment that caught my attention.

Al.burro.: what a chika! ❤️🔥

-Who would name themselves al burro?- i ask myself.
-whatever.-

After the process, i walk out of the bathroom looking great as always!

I leave my room and go to the kitchen, to find some avocado toast and orange juice on the table. Before i begin eating, i feed the cats.
Then, i sit down and start eating, my apetite isnt big, since im a picky eater, but i ate the whole thing.

I put the dishes away into the dishwasher and go to the closet.

I live with courtney in a massive house, we have two cats, sometimes, court brings duncan, her bf over, but i dont mind. As long as he doesnt hurt her he is okay.

I pick out a white dress, golden jewelery, black louis vitton heels and a black purse (fit in photo)

I pack everything i need and text my date. We plan on going to a fancy spanish restaurant, and then he is going to get me jewelery.

I get out of the house to find paparazzi outside, tons of fans are lined up, screaming at me, throwing all sorts of things. The security leads me to the car and opens the door for me.
The ride to the restaurant is very long, so ill be there just in time, since i dont live in the city. I plan on stopping by my moms.
Yes i know she hurt me, but she is on rehab and has been better.
I get to my moms after the longest car ride ever.
I knock on the door, and my father opens
-hi heather, how are you sweetie?-
-hi daddy, im really great thanks!-
I walk in and put my purse away on a hanger. I walk into the kitchen to see my mom in a maxi skirt, heels, literally dressed like a trophy wife.
-heather!-
She walked up to me, arms open for a hug.
-hi momma!-
She gave me the warmest embrace ever.
-we have special guests coming over for dinner!-
-oooh who?-
-old college friends! Theyre really wealthy and they have a son your age.-
-ew.-
-dont say that!-
-momma i cant stay for dinner i have a date with jackson.-
-well youre gonna have to cancel it im sorry!-
-ugh!-
I grabbed my phone from my purse and cancelled my date with jackson.
-done.-
-great! Now help me! Set the table please-
-fine.-
I walked up to the table and started setting it.
After that, i helped momma cook the five-course meal for our guests. I also helped her clean up after all the cooking. I heard someone knock on the door.
-ill get it!-
I said. I thought it would be the guests but no, it was my older sister, Taylor
-hey heath!-
-taylor!-
I ran into her arms hugging her and never wanting to let go.
I snapped back to reality and moved away.
-how is the modeling thing?-
-why do you care?-
-old heather. Missed that additude-
-oh shut up.-
I walked with her to the kitchen.
-mom taylors here-
She stood up from the table and hugged her tight.
-i missed you so much baby!-
-missed you too..-
Taylor mouthed the words ,,i hate you" to me and i just smiled sarcastically.
The doorbell rang and my mom ran to the front door, she wiped away whatever was on her dress and opened the door.
Heathers mom: hello!
??:hey britney!
The woman in the doorframe hugged my mom and she had a handshake with the father.
My mom closed the door after everyone walked in.
There was an hispanic couple and their children, they had two sons. They looked simillar but it looked like the one in a red tux hated him. I sat at the table with my phone.

(Alejandros perspective)
I walked in to the gorgeous house of the kasuga familly. It was absolutley beautiful.
José: why so sad al? Forgot to moisturize?
Alejandro: shut up josé!
I punched him in the arm and greeted mr and mrs kasuga. They mentioned they had a daughter, im very curious what she will be like.
I walked into the kitchen to see a black-haired girl in a white dress and a golden rolex. She was absolutley beautiful.

Heathers pov

I saw a tanned, dark-haired boy in the doorframe. He walked to my seat and pulled out a hand.
Al: hello! Who may you be?
Heath: why do you care?
Al: i wanna know the name of the most beautiful girl in the room!
H: drop dead.
A: cmon, dont let me ask one more time
H: its heather. And leave me alone.
A: im alejandro
H: okay like when did i ask?
A: feisty, i like that
H: like i said, drop dead skeez.

,,alejandro" sat down next to me, while i was texting some friends, he was scrolling through instagram, i saw his account, it was the guy who comented on my post! Ew.
I mean, he was kinda- no wtf am i thinking? Snap back!
B: heather? Heather!
H: huh?
B: miss jasmine is asking you a question?
H: oh im sorry may you repeat?
J: what modeling gigs are you in now?
H: oh im working with max cosmetics actually! Im really close to becoming an ambassador!
J: impressive!
Lover boy was looking at me starstruck the whole time.
H: what?
A: like your eyes.
H: ugh!
I started eating the steak while looking at my instagram feed. Everyone was getting along really well. Lover boy was sociallising with the whole familly, i was just quiet, looking at my phone.

I was scrolling through reels when i looked at the hour. 10pm? Oh god. Court is gonna be so worried!
H: soo.. i gotta go now!
B: now? What about dessert?
H: courtney is going to be worried! Bye momma!
B:bye court!
A:wait! Let me go with you to the door!
H:fine. Whatever.
I grabbed my purse and started walking towards the front door, lover boy was catching up to me.
A: may i get your number?
H: no.
A:cmon, please?
H: i have a boyfriend
A: who said i like you?
H: idk if YOU know, but usually when a boy asks a girl her number, he wants to ask her out
A: well i just wanna get to know you better
H: fine its (number)
A:great!
I put on my coat and leave, the paparazzi, obsessive as always, taking tons of photos. I quickly get into the car and drive home. By the time i get home its 11.30pm, court was sitting on the couch with duncan, watching some horror movie.
-whats up couch potatoes?-
I say, walking into the living room
C: oh hey heath! We are watching a movie wanna join?
H:No thanks! Im gonna get ready for bed!
I left the room, but i heard court and duncan making out. e.w.
I took off my makeup and got ready for bed.