6.drunk, not so happy

A: seems like you had fun yesterday

That was the message i woke up to. Yesterday was wild, so wild i dont remember the whole night. There were weird things in my search history, like how to microwave a cow??? Im scared of myself honestly.

H: dont even.
A: whats wrong
H: i dont remember anything from the night, i got so drunk i searched how to microwave a cow..
A: wow.
H: ik.
A: anyway, hope youre packed for tommorow!
H: i forgot the trip is tommorow! I gtg pack!

I put my phone away and walk to the closet. Today im going to do a more lazy look, not something fancy
I decided to wear my nike pros, a white top and a baggy zip up hoodie

 Today im going to do a more lazy look, not something fancyI decided to wear my nike pros, a white top and a baggy zip up hoodie

I put my hair up in a bun and in was ready to go shopping. I go down and start making breakfast for courtney.

I make her a smoothie bowl and wait for her to wake up.
C: hey heather!
H: good morning sleepy head
C: how much did i sleep
H: idk, those drinks knocked you out good. I made breakfast!

We dont get to have breakfasts togheter, we start diffirent hours so its really difficult

During eating we were talking about our lives, work gossip, a lot basically.

H: hey do you wanna go with me shopping for my trip?
C: i'd love to!
H: okay! Get dressed ill be waiting in the car!
I go to the car and wait 20 mins for court. She wore the same thing i have

H: twinsss!
C: yesss!

We drive to the mall, screaming taylor swifts songs
We arrived, and i bought the essentials, courtney on the other hand bought clothes, but so did i
When we got home, i started packing. Courtney helped me make a list of everything, and after i was fully packed, i texted al.

H: ready for tmrw?
A: always ready!
H: great, see you tmrw under my moms house!
A: see ya

Later that night i couldnt sleep, i was too excited, but somehow i fell asleep. We were going by a 8-people bus, so it will fit us all.
The plan was simple, we arrive at 4.20, pack up and sit in a schedule. The dads go in the front, since one will be driving, moms and taylor will be in the middle and me, jose and al are sitting in the back. I HAVE to sit in the middle or else al and jose will kill eachother.
We arrive at the airport by 5, and wait until the plane arrives, so at 5.30.
After that we should be in miami at 6.25 a.m

I drift off to sleep, after An hour of unsucsessfull tries.