16. what have i done?

It has been 2 weeks since the trip. I havent spoken to alejandro. I was checking up on the messages from him all the time, but there were none. I fell into total despair. i didnt want to go outside. And even on top of that, i broke up with my boyfriend.
I was laying in bed, depressed. It was raining a lot. The window was soaked. Tissues on my bed.
Courtney walked in.
C: heather? Theres someone here to see you..
It was 8pm, who could that be?
I put on the closest thing on, wich were heels and a dress and walked downstairs. Mascara dripping down my face, my hair a total mess.
I saw alejandro.
A: we need to talk.
He was soaked in rain.
H: well...come in.
We sat on the leather couch.
A: listen. Maybe our famillies should stop seeing eachother. I mean, i popped out with the marriage question, you are in total despair, so maybe we should forget about eachother.
H: what?
A: its for the best heather. I liked you, a lot, but you dont like me. Youve been giving me false hints all the time. It was my dream to have a good life with you. I admired you since the start of your career. I really thought you liked me, but i was wrong. Lets just forget about eachother. Delete my contact off your phone, i will delete yours.
H: so is this the final goodbye?
A: yes. Goodbye heather.
I watched him leave the house. He looked back, before closing the door. I started crying, when court hugged me tight.
C: shh... Its okay.
I sat there for 5 minutes. When i finally realised. I love him! I got up from the couch and ran in my heels, crying, trying to catch up to alejandro, i almost tripped. I saw him in the distance. I was soaked.
H: ALEJANDRO!
he looked back. I caught up to him. Grabbed him by the collar and...

Kissed him.

I love him! I really do! We paused the kiss.
H: i love you. Im sorry ive been giving you false signs forever! I actually really liked you! I thought i wasnt good enough. I-
He kissed me.

A: shut up. Just kiss me.
I put my hands around his arms and he put my hands on my hips.

H:so.. are we like..
A: a couple? Definetly!
I smiled and kissed him. We hung out in the rain for awhile, looking deeply into those emerald eyes. He moved away hair from my face.
A: youre gorgeous, yk that?
H: i know right?