11. looking worse than ever

I wake up, my head aching, my stomach rumbling, my hair an absolute mess. Instead of waking up beautiful, i woke up looking scarier than a dog on drugs. Fortunately, alejandro is still asleep. I stand up, my leg luckily is better. I walk to the bathroom, slowly i start doing the daily routine, and thinking.
What if alejandro wouldnt be there?
Would i get killed?
Raped?
Kidnapped?
Sold?
Would my familly look for me?
Would alejandro look for me?
Would my ex care?
Would courtney care?
I got out of the shower and i started brushing my teeth
What if he does like me?
I smiled.
Wait. No! Snap out of it! I dont like him! I mean he is okay, pretty annoying if you ask me.
I spit out the topthpaste and start my skincare. After ive done everything, with my finally straight hair, i walk into the room with just a towel on me.
Alejandro is still asleep, thats great.
I grab my clothes for today.(too lazy to describe, so from now on you will only have the pics)

(too lazy to describe, so from now on you will only have the pics)

I go into the bathroom and change. I walk out and see al up
H: you woke up fast.
A: i was awake all the time.
I look at him scared, and he smirks.
I blush, out of embarrasment of course!
H: whatever, go get dressed!
A: ofc.
He takes some clothes out of the closet and puts them on.
I go to the kitchen and get some water.
Alejandro walks out of the room,
He has a white short sleeved shirt and black shorts. His hair was slicked back, i am not going to lie, he looked hot.
I sat on the couch and scrolled through social media, took some pics for instagram and posted them. Time flies, everybody is up and we all get breakfast. I grabbed scrambled eggs with bread and cucmbers on the side, i also poured myself a glass of lemon water
I sat at the table and started eating. After i finished, i put back the plates and we decided to head out to the beach.
We grab the beach essentials and head out.
We get there and occuppy a cabbana for eight people. It has sunlight, so i can tan.
I lay down on the lounge and close my eyes.
I drift away to sleep, then i wake up after an HOUR of tanning. I see alejandro playing with the kids of the cabanna next door. I stand over him, building a sand castle. He will be a great husband for his wife.
H: wanted to go back in time?
A: no, just playing with the kids
I lay down on the warm sand. The kids start burying me.
H: oh no.
Kid1: you are going to be a beautiful mermaid!
Kids: yeah!
There was four of them.
A: how about i help you?
Kids: yeah! Mr al!
He starts filling the buckets with sand and puring them all over me.
H: im going to get my revenge on you yk?
A: id like to see you try.
The kids finished, they made me a tail and a seashell bra.
Kid2: beautiful!
H: okay great, now get me out.
Kid4: sounds like a you problem!
They all run away.
H: are you kidding me.
A: ill help you.
He starts digging me out
H: thanks.
A: i think you need a wash!
H: oh no.
H: NO NO NO NO!
I start running away from him, giggling. Then, i trip on a bucket. He picks me up like a sack and carries me to the water.
H: IM GONNA TAKE A SHOWER I SWEAR!
A: thats a long walk isnt it?
H: NOT A PROBLEM!
He walks into the water, carrying me deeper and deeper. He has water up to his chest so i will probably have it up to my chin.
A: ready?
H: NOOOO!!
he throws me in, i swim out to the surface, washing water off my face.
H: i hate you!
A: We both know you dont!
I jump on him and make him fall.
H: now whos wet?
A: i hate you.
H: the feeling is mutual.
I laugh
He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me underwater.
I jump out and splash him with the clear, blue water
A: ugh!
H: cmon lets get back on the beach!
A: okay.
Alejandro picks me up AGAIN
H: can you stop that?
A: nope. Punishment for the splash.
H: whatever.
He carried me out and put me down gently on the ground.
Time flied so fast, when we were leaving it was like 3pm. I was exuhasted, my body was warm, my hair was uncomfortbally wet, my eyes hurt, i got sunburned, tonight couldnt get more worse.
We get to the hotel room and i just plop down on my bed.
A: tired?
H: yeah.
Alejandro sat down on the bed and i heard a snap.
A: oh my back..
H: omg are you okay?
A: yeah..just hurts a little
H: okay, im gonna go bathe
I took off my clothes and got into the shower, started the water and wet my whole body. The shower felt so relaxing, like weight got off my shoulders.
I got out and started my nightcare.
I got out of the bathroom in my favourite pajamas, ugg slippers, humming ,,champane problems" by Taylor Swift. I rolled into my bed and under my sheets, checking my phone. Alejandro was already asleep, so i did too, the phone in my hand, super tired.