12. good news

The other days went briefly, they were really fun, but all good things come to an end, right?
I had a really good time bonding with everybody, me and al became closer friends. But it was time to pack. We go tommorow at 4 am. We all plan in going to the club.
We casually went to the beach, then, after 6 hours of laying in the sun, we went back to the hotel to eat our lunch. Im vegetarian, so i just chose a salad.
After ive finished the salad, we went back to our room, going to get ready for the party.
Its 7pm now. I wore a (pic)

I looked amazing, idk why i never wear this outfit, its really cute!I packed my things and waited until the club opening at 9pm

I packed my things and waited until the club opening at 9pm.
While it was finally time, everyone walked into the club. It was filled with people, bright colours, people screaming, loud music, it was so cool.
I ran off to dance, alejandro behind me. He didnt wanna lose sight of me since the alley incident
I met some fans, they were really sweet!
After an hour of partying, alejandro whispers in my ear.
A:cmon, i want to show you something.
Alejandro grabbed my hand and went off. We left through the back door. It was sunset.
H: what do you want? Im after two margharitas.
A: cmon! Lets go to the beach one last time!
I ran after him, we were chasing eachother to the beach. I saw the most beautiful sunset ever.
It was so orange, i felt like i was in heaven.
Even the clouds couldnt cover the bright sun.
Alejandro held my hand as we walked through the beach.
H: lets take a swim!
A: in clothes?
H: yeah! Why not? We live once.
A: sure, if you want to.
I took off my shoes and ran to the water, alejandro after me, the water was warm and blue. I dived in and jumped out.
H: the water is so clear, im in love!
A: same, i can see everything!
I admired the sunset, as i felt something wet on my back. It was alejandro splashing me.
We started a splash war, i jumped on him, we went underwater.
I looked at him, he winked and pulled me up.
We were so close. His hands on my waist, my hands around his neck. We made eye contact, blinling slowly, getting closer,the sunset behind us, watching, the waves suddenly getting quieter, me getting closer and closer.. then.. my mother called me.
B: cmon guys! We have to get back! Were going to a japanese bar!
H: coming!
I pulled myself out of his arms and walked to my mom. Alejandro was following me.
H: but im wet?
I said, getting my things.
B: its okay, its an outside bar, and its warm.
We walked to the front of the hotel and headed out.
We arrived to an asian booth. I ordered some vegan udon. It was the best udon i have had in the history of time. It was so flavorfull, i could eat it everytime, everyday.
We packed up our things and checked out. We got to the airport perfectly in time to check in and deport.
The check in was super long, but we made it in time to go into the plane. We were first, since we are first class.
I sat i my seat, i slept through the entire flight.
When we landed, it was already day. It was around 6 am i think?
I finally left that can. We went into the car, everyone was tired, so it was pretty quiet.
When i got back home, me and court ran to eachother.
C: HEATHERR!!
H: COURTNEY!!
c&h: AAAHAHHAAH!
We had a hug, and then we walked inside.
C: sit down on the couch! You wont belive what happened!
H: TALLKK!
I sat on the couch, excitedly.
C:so..
Court shows me her hand, it had a beautiful ring.
H; HE PROPOSED?
court nodded hapilly.
V
C&H: AHAHSNNZKSHDNDJDMDN!!!
H:IM SO HAPPY FOR YOUUU!
C: THANK YOU! and also i have something else to tell you.
Court walks out of the room, holding something in her hand.
It was a little box.
H: this is not a prank, right?
C: no its not i swear, open it!
I open it carefully, to find a card.
On the card were written the words ,,hi auntie! With a picture of an baby.
The box cover had a positive pregnancy test.
H: o.m.g
H: OMG! IM GOING TO BE AN AUNT! YOU WILL HAVE A BABY! YOU WILL BE MARRIED! I CANT BELIVE THIS!
C: I CANT BELIEVE THIS TOO! IM GOING TO HAVE A BABY!
C&H: AHHHH!
We couldnt stop squealing, the whole day we were celebrating, watching baby mommas favourite movies, eating her favourite snacks untill we went to sleep.