Chapter 2

"Pussy's"

Enzo:

Looking around the place I could tell why he chose it. No one from the outside would suspect a thing, it just looks like an abandoned building and on the inside it's no better. The carpet and tiles had been ripped up leaving the bare floor.

Windows were smashed and covered with pieces of wood and foam to hide the sunlight. The dim lights were only on in certain rooms the rest only allowed a wire to hang from the ceiling where a light would've been.

The further we came the more dust and smoke covered the air. This place was filthy, webs and damp up the walls, plaster cracked and peeling along with the smell. The smell is the worst, almost like something has died in here. Probably.

We hear shooting from the opposite side of the building rushing us to find 2 separate corridors. "Caleb and Santi go right me and Lexi will go left", i say as we split making our way to the sounds of shooting.

"I don't like this place", Lexi says as we turning a corner to more empty rooms. "I know but we'll be out soon he isn't going to win not today, not ever", i reply. "Shit lookout"! She says as men rush round the corner shooting at the walls behind us.

I push Lexi to the side into an empty room using my body as a shield before aiming my gun at them. One goes down leaving 2 more running in my direction. Crossing over to the room opposite I send shots down the corridor knocking down another leave 1 behind.

As he comes closer to the room I point my gun through a hole in the wall shooting him in the leg before running out knocking him down. I take my knife out of a side pocket before piercing the blade against his throat letting him bleed out.

I rush across to the room Lexi is in before seeing her brushing the dust from her knees. "Shit are you alright"? I ask looking at her cut hand. "Yeah I'm fine it's just a bit of glass", she says picking a piece of shard from her palm. "Come on she has to be close", she says making her way in front.

Aria:

The wounds on my body seep blood I could feel my legs becoming slippery against the chair. My body aches in all areas especially my throat and stomach, they got me good. I don't know what they injected into me but it kills. My body feels numb as I start to lose feeling in my hands.

I try using the strength I have left to loosen the ties around my wrists but it's no use. They're too tight along with the ones around my ankles. I see a line of light coming from underneath the door before hearing more and more gunshots from outside the door.

I try to scream but my mouth is covered, all i hear is murmurs from beneath the cloth. Footsteps come closer before fading again. No please come back, I think to myself as more and more tears roll down my face.

My head falls back as I become weaker. I hear more and more people running past and more gunshots but I'm too tired to try and make a noise as I know it won't work, nobody will be able to hear me. Enzo where are you.

Enzo:

More and more men come in contact with both me and Lexi as smoke bombs are thrown between the two teams on opposite ends. "Hold your breath and shoot"! I shout as we run through the smoke. I'm tackled by someone to the floor as they hold a knife to my throat. His strength against mine. I push him off now roles reversed holding the same knife to his throat.

His hands let go of the knife before hitting my throat now prying myself from him. He pushes me to the side kicking me down as Lexi shoots him from behind. Someone comes behind her as I send bullets down in that direction hitting them in the chest as they fall down.

Santi:

A glass is smashed against my head knocking me down before someone jumps on top now punching me in the face. They get pulled off by Caleb before being shot as 2 more guys alert us by shooting a piece of wood next to my body. I send shots down the corridor as they hide in one of the rooms. 'Pussy's'.

Caleb lets a smoke bomb roll down to where both rooms are as we make our way through now with both men. After finishing with them we come to a door with a lock on. "This must be her", i say shooting the lock as it breaks apart. We open the door as a stench hits us making me cough.

"Fuck"! I shout holding my arm over my mouth. The room is full of blood top to bottom with dismembered body parts and instruments not used to torture but break apart the body. There were fridges near the opening to the room, I quickly opened them to see clear jars filled with teeth fingers and other areas of the anatomy along with full bodies shoved into the freezers.

"She's not here let's go"! I shout as we make our way back down the corridor.

Enzo:

A knife is thrown piercing across my arm before hitting the wall beside me. I grab it now throwing it back as it sticks into the leg of the guy in front. He kneels down shooting but missing from the pain of the knife sticking in his thigh as I shoot back taking him out.

We come to a smaller corridor filled with light. "Take the room on the left and I'll go right", i say to Lexi as we part. The room i entered led to 2 other doors I decide to make my way through as I have no time to spare being hit with darkness.

I use my hands to search for some sort of light switch or cord to pull before finding one to press. "ARIA"! I shout as she looks behind trying to scream. I get hit from behind knocking me down as a foot is pressed against my back. The light is turned off again as everything goes dark. I feel another hit against my head knocking me out before hearing murmurs from aria coming from ahead.

1095 words

Make sure to vote 🤍