Riccardo was right.... he was always right.

I clutched the clothes to myself, I tried to remember him, as if he was here right here.

I didn't realize when I was in deep sleep that I couldn't even remember how long I was on the bed like that.

I sat up, realizing I was still in Ares' room. I sighed, looking at the wall. I clutched the comforter tighter, realizing that I never took the comforter on me.

Did someone cover me?

I messed my hair as I whispered, "Maybe ... maids?"

I sighed, cuddling in the same spot by myself. I was in deep thought until I realized a food tray rested in front of me, I sat up seeing Riccardo.

He fixed my shirt as he said, "The fever is gone down..."

I touched my cheek as I asked, "I had a fever?" I didn't realize it, I do feel tired.

He passed the took the soup from the tray as he said, "You are fine now... don't stress so much.... everyone is at their right place now.... wherever it is supposed to be?"

I noticed the band-aid on my wrist, I was injected with IV, or else did the fever go down. I sighed.... I am really careless.

I knew what Riccardo meant by those words, but.... I can't deny the love I feel for that child.

Riccardo gets the spoon closer to my face as he says, "Have breakfast, love..."

I whispered little stunned, "Breakfast?" I remember I slept around afternoon, how can it be the next morning. I checked my phone, it's indeed the next day.

I sat back as I said, " I trouble you a lot..... Isaac was right... I am a burden...." He takes care of me, while I only cause problem.

Riccardo said, "I warn you... don't use that word again...." It sounded like a threat, I never he knew could speak like that.

Riccardo said, pulling another spoon full to my face, "I try my best not to put hands on your brother for his actions..... just because he is related to blood by you... or else, I would have burnt anyone alive who said that you...."

I got chills the way he looked at me, He insisted me on drinking the soup, and I did have it. Riccardo said, "If it doesn't make you sad.... I would like to teach your brother some manners on talking to his Madam...."

I said hurried, "Riccardo!"

He closed his eyes as if he were trying to control his sudden anger. He whispered, "I know, I understand before you speak..... But you are my need, my life.... I feel lifeless without you.... so, never think of yourself any lower than that, your place is higher than my life...."

This man.... he is beyond my imagination, how much he loves me.

He raised the spoon to feed me again, I heard him, "I want you to stop thinking about that child.... He is the son of Morris.... we are neither in good terms nor bad.... but that doesn't mean he won't betray us...."

I whispered, "But Ares..."

Riccardo warned, "Drink it first...."

I did as he said, grabbed Riccardo's other hand as I asked, "Can I see him one more time?... his wife said, "I can visit him?""

Riccardo's hand went to my cheek, He whispered, "Wife, as much as I love to fulfill your wishes.... That can't happen...."

He started filling spoon full of soup again, He said, "His wife told you to visit her son.... but Seth Morris... he can not be trusted. As far as I know him, he will never let our shadow fall on that child again...."