Hero in Waiting

Victoria's POV:

I could tell she was excited for this party, I wanted to be with her the entire time making sure she was okay but of course Bianca interrupted my plans by dragging me to the backyard where we were alone.

"What do you want Bianca? I have better things to do than stand here with you." I said annoyed crossing my hands over my chest.

"I miss you baby; you've been ignoring me ever since that new bitch came around." She wrapped her arms around my neck and tried to kiss me, but I stepped out of her arms and pushed her away gently.

"First off never call her a bitch, Secondly, we were never a thing to miss to begin with. You are literally everything I don't want in a partner. You only ever think of yourself. You were a distraction and nothing more. So, leave me alone. I turned to walk away from her, but she wrapped her arms around my waist holding me in place.

"I know I meant something to you. Whatever it takes I can mean something to you again, I promise.

I sighed heavily and pushed her arms off my body.

"No, you can't because you never meant anything to me at all." With that final statement I walked away and started to walk around the house in search of Luna, I checked all over the first floor of the house but didn't see her. I was beginning to get nervous, so I asked around for Ashton, but no one knew where he was either. Nervousness turned to panic rather quickly so I went upstairs checking each of the doors that I came across, my frustration grew each time I didn't see her till finally the last room in the house I heard her screaming, I barged in and tackled Ashton with no hesitation. My rage took over. I wanted him to feel the pain and damage he caused her ten times over and then more, so I punched him repeatedly, the blood from his face mixed with the blood of my knuckles. If it hadn't been for Luna reaching for me and seeing the tears in her eyes I would have continued my relentless assault 

She asked me to take her home, which I was happy to oblige to. Gently I carried her to the car then placed her in the passenger seat. She kissed my cheek and quickly passed out. I don't blame her considering everything she had been through. Before I got into the car myself, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and began to make a call.

"911 what's your emergency." The operator's voice came through the phone.

"Id like to report a party going on with minors and alcohol and drugs." I gave the operator the rest of the details and remained anonymous before hanging up. I wanted him to pay one way or another and protect her at all costs. This was the only way I knew I could, too long he went without any repercussions. He wont hurt anyone ever again. 

I got in the car and began to drive back to my house; I thought it was the better option considering everything she had been through, and I didn't want her parents to see her in this condition. When we arrived, I removed my seatbelt and gently shook her a bit not wanting to scare her.

"Luna wake up we are here." She stirred a bit but didn't fully wake up. Talk about being a deep sleeper. I tried again to wake her and after a few attempts she finally opened her eyes.

"Where are we?" she asked, still slightly dazed.

"My house, I figured it was better than bringing you home you can stay the night here. You will be safe here I promise." 

here I promise."

She sighed heavily and looked out the window. Even though she was sitting here with me I could tell that her thoughts were elsewhere.

"You were right, I thought I could trust him. I can still smell the alcohol on his breath and skin. No matter how I struggled against him I wasn't strong enough. I started to feel dizzy. I knew something was wrong, but I didn't think it would be that. You tried to warn me, and I didn't listen, I am sorry V."