“That's great,” Ijichi gave a sigh of relief. “I'll meet up with Midpriya-kun first and find you after.”

Nanami seemed surprised, "Aren't you two together?"

‘I'm such a fool,’ Ijichi realized he had given himself away, tears forming at the corners of his eyes.

Nanami hung up the phone and leaned his body against the tiled wall, heaving a sigh. He couldn't help but recall his opponent's words, “I practiced it many times. Your body is perfect for experimentation. I'm so lucky.”
Nanami took a moment to recall his memories and analyze the current situation. ‘That Cursed Spirit is just a kid. It probably hasn't been long since he manifested. He grew up greedily and enjoyed it. The Special Grade Cursed Spirit that fought with Gojo-san has learned Domain Expansion. If that Cursed Spirit is still alive, it won't take long for him to be this strong. Furthermore, the number of victims is far beyond our expectations.’

Recalling the transfigured human who still had consciousness, calling out for help, he decided, ‘We must exorcise him as soon as possible. Before it's too late.’

Laughter filled the room as everyone enjoyed Izuku's childhood story. "And then? And then?" Yoshino's mother laughed heartily, eager to hear what happened next.

With a wide smile, Izuku recounted the tale, "And then Takashi said confidently, 'This is an alien larva! It might be poisonous. Don't touch it, everyone!' But when I picked it up, it turned out to be just the konjac strip from our lunch!"

Yoshino's mother's face turned red from too much laughter and beer. She waved her hand, unable to stop giggling, "Did you hear that? It's just a konjac strip!"

"Mother, you've had too much to drink," Yoshino chided.

“Izuku-kun, you're hilarious!” Yoshino’s mother continued to laugh. She handed a tray to Izuku. “Here, make a joke with this.”

‘This drunkard is horrible,’ Yoshino thought.

Izuku simply took the tray and some green onions, improvising a new skit on the spot, "Wilson! Forgive me, Wilson!"

Yoshino spat out his drink, “That's from Cast Away, right?”

"Correct!" Izuku beamed, showing off the cartoon face cutout taped on the tray.

“I don't understand. Is it a movie joke?” Yoshino’s mother asked in disappointment.

Izuku continued with another parody, using the green onions this time, which had Yoshino in stitches of laughter and brought a warm smile to Yoshino's mother's face.

As they finished their dinner, Yoshino draped a blanket over his mother, who had passed out on the table.

“Your mother is a good person,” Izuku commented, admiringly.

“She is,” Yoshino nodded, a fond smile on his face, as he remembered a conversation they had had.

“School? Isn't it fine? Just don't go.” His mother said.

“What?”

"Boys your age tend to overthink things. School is just a small aquarium. There are oceans and bigger aquariums out there. Choose what you like," she had continued, taking a puff on her cigarette. "Oh, I said something really profound. That's a great quote," she had said, admiring herself. "As expected of me!"

Yoshino had initially been baffled by his mother's words, but then smiled.

Yoshino turned to Izuku. "What kind of person is your mom?" he asked.

When Izuku heard...he just smiled fondly, "...She was...the greatest, kindness and most trustworthy woman I've ever met...when she told me about how we first met...she said that I was an angel to her, she was the only person who was me for me...who was the only one to ever care for me, does that help?"

Izuku asked Yoshino who just nods his head, "Your mother sounds like a great person"

Just then, Izuku's phone vibrated, interrupting their conversation. "Sorry, I got a call," he said, picking up. "Hello, Ijichi-san? Yes, I'm okay. We're just watching a movie... I'll see you in two hours."

On the other end of the line, Ijichi exclaimed, "Two hours—"
Izuku cut him off, ending the call.

"You're a Jujutsu Sorcerer, right, Midoriya-kun?" Yoshino asked.

As soon as he was asked that, Izuku looked over towards Yoshino.

"What makes you say that?" Izuiu asked with Yoshino just smiling.

"Its fine if you don't want to answer but I just want to know...Have you… ever killed anyone?" Yoshino asked in a hushed tone.

All Izuku did was responded just as quietly, "No."

"But you'll have to fight other bad Jujutsu Sorcerers," Yoshino pointed out as he placed the disc in the player. "What will you do then?"

"Even so, I don't want to have to kill anyone," Izuku replied.

"Why not? They're bad people," Yoshino pressed, a hint of disbelief in his voice.

“How should I put it… If I kill once, the option of killing will appear in my life,” Izuku explained. "The value of life becomes ambiguous… I won't understand the value of someone important to me. I'm scared of that.”

‘A human has no heart.’ I was saved by this idea. He gave me strength,” Yoshino pondered as he lay on his bed, lost in thought. "However, if my soul becomes stained because I took someone's life..." The image of his smiling mother flashed through his mind. “I can't… kill anyone.”

In the dark dining room, Yoshino's mother stirred from her sleep. "Gosh, I fell asleep," she muttered groggily, her eyes scanning the dimly-lit surroundings. Suddenly, her eyes widened in alarm. "Oh, no, it's already so late!" she exclaimed. "I need to clean up."

As she rose from her seat to set about her chores, something caught her attention. “What's this? A finger?”
As she picked it up, something lurked in the darkness behind her, something grotesque and otherworldly. A horrific creature with multiple eyes and writhing appendages emerged from the shadows, closing in, ready to claim its prize…

While also a simply katana was seen giving off a faint glow.

〚After the incident at Satozakura High School, Yoshino Junpei found her mother, Nagi Yoshino's body, and Sukuna's left pinky finger at home.〛
〚It was believed that Nagi Yoshino was attacked by a Cursed Spirit that was attracted to the finger.〛
〚Part of her lower body was missing. No bloodstains were found at the scene.〛

〚Nagi Yoshino's body was found lying in the bedroom. When the blanket was taken off, there were refrigerants and ice packs all over the body.〛

Chapter End.
Deal with it and enjoy.
Stay safe and peace out.