“I'm sorry,” the boy said with fear.

As the students whispered among themselves about Ito's coolness, they suddenly noticed something strange outside the window. "What's that black thing?" one of them asked, pointing towards the ominously dark shape on the horizon.

"Emerge from the darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure," Mahito chanted.

Suddenly, the entire school was enveloped in a dark barrier, obscuring the outside world from view. "It's a success," Mahito proclaimed.

“I'm sorry, Mahito,” said Geto. “I can't leave any residuals behind. What's the use of the veil?”

“It prevents anyone within the area from leaving. But it's limited to humans with weak cursed energy,” Mahito responded.

“It's an unannounced Veil that appears in the residential area. The windows will report it soon,” Geto said. “I hope the situation you wish for comes true.”

“It should work out,” Mahito said confidently. “The moment Junpei met Sukuna's vessel, luck was already on our side. Let them fight. Then I'll force Izuku Midoriya into a Binding Vow, which will assert Sukuna's superiority over him.”

“If only Jogo was as levelheaded as you…”

“His straightforward personality is quite cute,” Mahito grinned. Then he asked, “In any case, is it really okay? Isn't the finger precious?”

“It's okay. The finger in the detention center was quickly absorbed by Izuku Midoriya. I want Jujutsu High School to take the one left in Yoshino Junpei's house,” Geto explained.

“Heh… Is that a conspiracy?”

“I guess you can say that,” Geto replied, turning away. “Well then, I'll get going.”

“What? You're leaving?” Mahito asked with disappointment. “You should watch too, Geto.” He sat down, crossing his arms and grinning. “It will definitely be fun… watching the demise of foolish children.”

“Hey! What's wrong, everyone?” Sotomura tried to shake one of the unconscious students in the gymnasium, but they remained unresponsive. “Pull yourself together. Are you okay?” he called out, feeling a growing sense of unease.

Yoshino suddenly appeared beside him and spoke with a strange calmness, "They won't die."

“Yoshino? Why?” Sotomura was taken aback. “No. Do you know what's happening?”

“Sensei… Take a closer look,” Yoshino pushed aside his bangs to reveal a forehead covered in cigarette burns.

“You… Those scars…” Sotomura stared in horror at the scars on Yoshino's forehead. “That's…”

Yoshino approached Ito, who was still standing in shock. "The things that have happened so far, and the things that will happen..." he began.

“Yoshino…” Ito took a step back, unnerved by Yoshino's demeanor.

Yoshino's expression was dark. "I have something to ask you," he said, his anger palpable. "Did you put that thing in my house?"

Suddenly, Ito was stung by a mysterious force. Purple marks appeared all over his arm, and then spread rapidly to his face, causing intense pain.

"What's going on? What did you do?" Ito yelled as the pain engulfed him. Yoshino stood by, seemingly unaffected, as Ito writhed in agony.

"This isn't getting anywhere," he said. Without warning, he delivered a punch to Ito's face.

"Do you think you can answer questions with questions?" Yoshino asked, his patience wearing thin. He kicked Ito repeatedly, his anger boiling over. "You're going to die regardless of your answer."

Yoshino continued to lash out at Ito, fueled by his deep-seated rage towards him. "I can't tell if you're lying, and besides, you're guilty for what you've done to me!"

He raised his hand, causing Ito to float in the air. "Let me see your sincerity at your last moment," Yoshino demanded.

"I'm sorry..." Ito murmured in pain, pleading for mercy.

"And then?" Yoshino shot back, his eyes filled with a cold, unfeeling rage. "So?"

The door of the gymnasium slid open, revealing Izuku. His eyes widened in shock at the scene before him. "What the hell are you doing, Junpei?!" he yelled.

Behind Yoshino, jellyfish-like creature appeared. "Step aside, Jujutsu Sorcerer.”

Izuku's eyes narrowed as he went for his weapon...when he remembered he left it back at Yoshino's house.

'....well...guess it's back to just fist...Sukuna please don't hate me'

'Why would I....!! Oh YOU MOTHERFU-

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy.
Damn I'm on a roll!!