Introduction

Hi, everyone. My name is Wilder Brounson, and I will be sharing true stories about public men's restrooms that lacked doors or partitions for privacy. Such restrooms were widespread in various locations, including parks, stores, stations, and schools, from the late 1900s to the 2000s. They were frequented by many people, naturally, for their intended use.

I've authored and released a number of fictional narratives within this genre, including "My Collection of Short Stories," "Tales of the Toilet," and "Tales of the Toilet #2." However, I aim to offer something distinct this time. This book is a non-fictional account, resembling a report or diary, detailing my encounters in various unusual public restrooms where privacy was limited or absent. I witnessed males of various ages, races, and beliefs, responding to nature's call in the presence of others. The book is segmented into sections, each recounting the details of every restroom visited.

I called a bold public toilet sitter is someone who sits on a public toilet without any privacy and in front of other people. What makes them do it? They have two possible motives: they have to go really bad or they don't mind! I truly admire their courage and confidence.

The book does not reveal the identities of the sitters. They are described by their appearance. Most sitters are accustomed; for various reasons, such as tradition, upbringing, military, incarceration or just don't, you know what, give a 💩.

Interestingly, most of the public restrooms without privacy are cleaner and more hygienic than the ones with privacy.

NOTE: I attest my visits to those restrooms are only for my intended usage. All other activities happening inside the restrooms during my visits were coincidental.