Union Square Wendy's Restaurant Men's Room

The men's room at this former Wendy's Restaurant was offbeat. The founder and big boss of Wendy's, Dave Thomas, would have been very disappointed if he saw that restroom. Just like this old white man, who was sitting stunned on the toilet with his trousers slightly down, especially after the manager probably making rounds exiting the men's room. This former Wendy's Restaurant, more like a franchise instead a corporate, which was located on East 14th St, near University Place. Across the street adjacent to Union Square Park. I guess the old man needed to go really urgent. The restroom was located downstair near the dining area. I opened the bathroom door to a toilet inside of a doorless stall and another stall at the end is the urinal. The vanity sink is across from the urinal. A weird moment happened when this chubby little Hispanic boy about 6 years of age entered the restroom taking a seat on the toilet inside the doorless stall with his trousers down taking a very loud dump sounding like a grown man.  I was done using the urinal and washing my hands, I hurried out of there. His mother was outside the restroom waiting for her son. Concerning her son, she should he asking if I was okay, with the foul stench that boy was releasing also. I also remembered another odd moment opening the door to this male crew member sitting also in the doorless with his pants down relieving himself, I hoped he washed his hands thoroughly after he is done. One has to be bold and daring to actually sit, there was no lock entrance door, if someone opens the door and the person sitting, someone standing from outside the restroom can see that someone sitting on the toilet.

The picture shown above in the display is not the interior of the men's room of the former Wendy's. It is actually the interior of the men's room at the Rockaway Parkway L-train station. I have not come across any toilet sitters in that transit bathroom, the bathroom was cleaned and well supplied, the one issue is the restroom lacks privacy, no doors and as anyone enters, the toilet is right there in plain view and so is the occupant sitting boldly on that exposed toilet, also in plain view.