When he thought of that...he shooked his head, 'No, Jujutsu High shouldn't reveal any information to civilians, especially if the other person is a suspected to be a Curse User....I can't do that...otherwise It'll cause problmes on the long run'

〚 The number you have dialed cannot be reached at the moment.〛

'Answer it already!' Izuku exclaimed inwardly as the call disconnected.
Simultaneously, Ijichi was seen sprinting after the escaped fly-head, with a net in his hands.

Lost in thought, Izuku rested his chin on his fingers, wondering out loud, "What should I do?"

Meanwhile, Yoshino thought back to his conversation with Mahito. "A vortex button?" he asked skeptically.

“That's right.” Mahito held up a button. “If you meet a student with a vortex button, you should be nice to them. They are Jujutsu Sorcerers. You'll get along with them,” he said, flashing him a sly grin.

Yoshino frowned as he thought, 'But Jujutsu Sorcerers are Mahito's enemies, right?'

Izuku let out a frustrated cry, "Aaah! Forget it! I'll just ask you directly." He turned to Yoshino and posed his question bluntly, "Did you see anything when someone died at the movie theater you went to?"

Yoshino jolted at the mention of the incident, but Izuku continued, holding up the fly-head, "Like this gross thing, for example."

'Wow, way to be subtle'
'Shut it, Ryomen!!'

Yoshino responded, "No, I didn't see anything. I only started seeing these things recently."

Izuku's face fell momentarily, but then he broke into a grin and declared, "All right, I guess I have nothing else to ask then."

Yoshino was taken aback, "That quick?"

Izuku nodded, but added, "But you still have to wait for someone who's like my boss. Is that fine?"

“Okay,” Yoshino nodded.

Izuku plopped down beside Yoshino with a casual air, asking, "So, what did you watch at the cinema?"

"It was a re-released old movie. You wouldn't know."

"Come on, just tell me," Izuku prodded, grinning.

Yoshino relented, "The Human Centipede 3."

"That one is so boring!" Izuku exclaimed, recalling the time he had trained to that movie. "I got beaten several times because of that," he whispered.

Yoshino looked at him, puzzled. "Beaten?"

Yoshino rested his chin on his palm. "Honestly, it was. It's a splatter movie, so maybe we shouldn't ask for anything more than a bloody scene. But the second installation—"

"The second one was interesting!" Izuku interjected with a big grin.

Yoshino's eyes sparkled, "Yes, that's right! Only the second one is enjoyable."

On a nearby bridge, Geto observed them with a hint of mystery. "Bingo."

Yoshino shared his thoughts on the movies, "The second movie looks the same as the first and third, but it gives a detailed emotional description of how a perfectionist gives up on himself."

Izuku had a lightbulb moment, "No wonder the second movie was so good!"

Yoshino went on, “I didn't understand why it was interesting at first, so I watched it three times. The second movie was the most gruesome, too, so it was hard for me.” He let out a heavy sigh.

Yoshino asked, "Do you like movies, Midoriya-kun?"

"I've been watching more movies lately for some reason, but I haven't watched them at a cinema," Izuku replied.
“Eh… But when you watch interesting films in a cinema, it feels really touching. Although video on demand is more convenient.”

"When was the last time I even went to a cinema?” Izuku pondered. He turned to Yoshino and said, “If you have any movie suggestions, bring me along next time."

Yoshino was taken aback, his eyes widening.

“Ah! Do you want my contact number?” Izuku offered his phone, "Here."

As Yoshino processed the sudden offer, Itadori muttered, “How do I add friends on this again?”

Suddenly, a voice rang out from behind them, "What? Is that you, Junpei?"

Yoshino turned around and called out, "Mother!"

A short-haired woman holding groceries stood behind them. "It's rare to find you here. Is he your friend?" she asked.

"I just met him," Yoshino replied.

Izuku waved happily. "We just met, but we can be friends!"

'...huh...I'd say...A-'
'Sukuna what the fuck?!'
'What? I'm just grading the woman, it's not like I wanna bang her...although...'

Izuku cut him off while shuddering,'This guy is really something' Izuku thought.

The woman smiled warmly, "Really? Please play with him more."

Yoshino noticed the cigarettes in his mother's fingers and gasped, "Mother!"

She looked at him quizzically.

"Cigarettes," he said with a disappointed tone. "Didn't I tell you not to smoke?"

"Sorry, sorry," his mother apologized quickly, putting out her cigarette. "We agreed not to smoke in front of you."

As she walked up to them, she asked, "What's your friend's name?"

Izuku waved enthusiastically, "I'm Izuku Midoriya!" He then pointed at the plastic bag containing green onions and remarked with a smile, "Ma'am, the green onions don't suit you."

"Wow, you can tell?" his mother responded, holding up the bag. "My goal is to become a woman who doesn't suit green onions."

Yoshino whispered, "What are you saying?"

Yoshino's mother turned to Izuku, "How about it, Izuku-kun? Would you like to come over for dinner?”

Yoshino looked at him with concern, "Hey, you're causing trouble for him!"

“Huh?! Is it troublesome to eat my cooking?”

But Izuku's stomach chose that moment to let out a loud growl, surprising them both.

"Is there anything you don't like? Any allergies?" she asked.

"None at all!" Izuku replied eagerly.

But he had to stop for a bit as he looked over to a nearby bridge...ans he couldn't help but feel like aokeoen was watching him.

'That energy...why does it feel so...familiar'

Chapter End.

IZUKU KING OF CURSESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara