Paw Patrol: Meeting the Troll Pups

ابدأ من البداية

Mason: If you don't mind me asking, what are your names?

Older female pup: (shrugs) I am Veil, this is my husband Prowl, and our little girl Lure! Also we found some paper after a potion went wrong!

Mason: Paper?

Veil: (shrugs) (shows Mason the paper)

Mason: (reads the paper) It's a creation recipe scroll for troll pups, very interesting!

Travis: (pleading) Don't eat us, we taste terrible!

Mason: (eye rolls) (pulls several dozen magical pizzas out of his satchel) How about these instead? Four for each of you!

Troll pups: (sniffs) (stomach growls)

Mason: (kneels down) (calmly) You mean no harm, do you troll pups? You're just starving and somewhere you don't know?

Veil: (nods) We're just hungry, food was plentiful back home but several alchemists made a big mistake and we were innocently banished from home without warning while the other troll pups were screaming in agony!

Travis: That's so sad! (sniffles)

(Mason gives the trio all twelve pizza dives in into three groups of four)

(the troll pup family ravenously devours the magical pizzas until none remain)

Travis: (surprised) Whoa! They devoured all the pizzas!

Veil, Prowl, and Lure: (burps) Excuse me!

Travis: (concerned) Um?

Veil: We prefer other things instead of people, we go with plants and meat of different things! Mostly fish lately!

Mason: Were you just bluffing?

Veil: (nods) We only said hat to intimidate you guys! (looks at Mason) Not easily spooked, eh?

Mason: I've seen many things from my travels around the universe!

Lure: Ooh!

Travis: (realizes) (checks his phone) My phone is broken, how can we get help?

Veil: We had no idea what those flying things were either!

Mason: Travis had a hot air balloon, mine was a creature power suit with flying fish power!

Lure: Ooh!

Veil: Interesting?

Mason: I presume your old home is less advanced?

Prowl: Just a vast jungle full of beasts, it's eat or be eaten in the wild! Also We've been here for a few days!

Veil and Lure: (nods)

Travis: If only we had a way of calling for help?

Mason: (reveals his undamaged phone) I still have mine, but I know a way back to the Lookout!

Travis: You do?

Mason: (nods) (reveals a portal remote)

(flash of light and the Paw Patrol are kindly fixing Travis balloons while the troll pups stay huddled by Mason since he fed them something yummy)

Marshall: (walks over) Wow! What kind of pups are you three?

Veil: Troll pups!

Skye: (walks over) (curiously) What do you guys eat?

Veil: (shrugs) Plants and wildlife!

Chase: What kind of wildlife?

Prowl: (shrugs) Anything that's available! (licks lips) What was that thing you gave us, sir?