Chapter 11

Davina's POV

After a 15-minute ride, we finally reached the studio where Lizzie would be reshooting. I'm quite nervous as I have never been to a filming space before. Lizzie parks the car and gets her ID, we have no problem entering as Lizzie explains I'm a guest, and I get a guest ID as well. I slip it around my neck and follow the older woman through the many doors, I'm sure I'd get lost in. 

"Here we are," Lizzie says as we reach a room with her name on the door," you can leave your things in here so I can go to hair & make-up."

I put my bag down on the floor near the loveseat in the corner as Lizzie hangs her bag on the hook behind the door and looks back at me. 

"You're free to stay here, the process can take a bit," she says with a small smile.

"No, it's ok I'll come with you. I want to see how it's done," I say putting my phone in my pocket. 

The hallway is filled with random pictures of actors that I don't recognize, movie posters, and red-carpet events. I try to keep up with Lizzie while also admiring all the photos that show the history of the place. I'm not a huge fan of history but sometimes it can be interesting. 

Lizzie takes her seat as 2 people start working on her, I find a spare chair and sit next to her. They make small conversations and talk about how their weekends were. I admire everyone, they're all in their workspace and at peace, it's calming to watch. Linda the hairdresser finishes placing and styling Lizzie's wig, while Kristy does some light touches.

Lizzie doesn't look too different besides the wig which is a reddish ginger. Someone comes over to her and we follow as we are led to a large room with the I think set, and a bunch of cameras and lights in front of it. I observe the set from afar, it is a dark room with small windows that looks like a basement of some sort. 

"Ok, so we'll get started soon," Lizzie says to me after she's done talking to someone else," and this is all very secret so please don't take any pictures."

I give her a small nod, which is reassuring enough for her as she gives me a small side hug and head to the center of the room where a bunch of wires are hanging from. After a bit someone yells action and the place is almost silent while Lizzie and another woman start acting.

She is suspended from the wires with her forearms twisted behind her back it appears the other woman has her captive. I watch in awe as Lizzie says her lines, I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm interested in what led to this. 

I look around my environment a little more, there are many people behind the camera some sitting on chairs others standing with headsets on, it seems everything is going accordingly.

(Time skip)

Lizzie's POV

After a few takes we are  finally on our lunch break which is 1.5 hour long. Davina has been quietly following me around as I have been moving between a few different sets. She seems interested in what the story is, but it's all confidential so when she asks what it's about I try my best not to spoil anything.

We are now sitting at one of the benches outside since it's a nice sunny day in LA. Davina has been nibbling and staring at her food for a bit now.

"Is the food not good?" I whisper with a smile.

"No, it's not that. I'm just not very hungry," she replies looking up at me.

"Ok, you're keeping yourself for dinner then," I joke.

She laughs at that then gets a notification from her phone. Her expression changes drastically.

"Is everything okay?" I ask worried.

"Hmm," her eyes are glued to her screen, "yeah, all good. I'm going to the bathroom."

She hurriedly  leaves and disappears behind the bathroom door, leaving concerned and confused.

WC: 714

Hey guys, it's been a minute. hope you enjoy this chapter. School has been a butt kicker. Anyways don't forget to drink some water, take a walk, and hug a family member. 

Thank you for reading. Byyyeee