Chapter 10

Lizzie (POV)

This morning, there was work to be done – reshooting scenes for me and a busy schedule for Robbie. However, the question of leaving Davina alone weighed on my mind. So, as we gathered in the kitchen, I turned to her with an offer.

"Hey, so I have to head out to reshoot some scenes for a bit, and Robbie has his work too," I explained, "but you don't have to stay here alone. You could come with one of us if you want."

Davina's brows furrowed slightly as she considered the options. "Where do you both work?"

I smiled, glad she was interested. "I'm an actress, so I'll be on set for some scenes. And Robbie is a singer-songwriter but he is currently working on something else," I finished giving Robbie a secret smile.

We have been collaborating and working on something together. Today he was looking over just to make sure it all well done before we could send it off. I'm really excited about it, and I can't wait to see how Davina will react.

Davina's expression showed a mix of intrigue and surprise. "Wow, that's cool."

Robbie chimed in, offering a friendly grin. "Yeah, it can be pretty fun."

I nodded, agreeing. "So, what do you think? Would you like to tag along with either of us? We'll make sure you're not bored."

Davina looked thoughtful for a moment before a small smile crossed her face. "Sure, I'll go with you," she said, her voice carrying a hint of curiosity and maybe even a touch of excitement.

"Awesome," I replied, relieved that she seemed comfortable with the idea. "We'll make sure you have a good time. And hey, if you ever want to explore something else, just let us know."

As I had already gotten myself ready for the day, I waited for Robbie to finish getting ready before I approached Davina. I wanted to make sure she felt comfortable as we all headed out. Her clothes seemed a bit worn from the journey, and considering our plans for the day, I thought it might be a good idea to offer her something cleaner and more suitable.

"Hey, Davina, could you come to my room for a moment?" I asked, my tone friendly and inviting.

Davina looked a bit surprised by the request, but she nodded and followed me into my room. Once inside, I began to sift through my closet, searching for outfits that might be a good fit for her. As I picked out a few options, I realized that some of my cherished childhood clothes might actually work well.

"Take a look at these," I said, holding up a couple of outfits that I believed would suit her nicely.

Davina glanced at the clothes and then at me, a mixture of gratitude and hesitation in her eyes. "I don't want to take your things..."

I dismissed her concern with a warm smile. "Oh, don't worry about it. These are just some old favorites from when I was younger. They'll probably fit you better than they fit me now."

She seemed to consider this for a moment before giving a small nod. "Okay, thank you."

Handing her the clothes, I felt a sense of satisfaction that I could contribute in some way. "Take your time changing, and if you need any help or opinions, feel free to let me know."

As Davina headed to the bathroom to change, I went over my lines. The lines were etched in my mind, but I still did for precaution since I didn't want to extend the work day even longer.

 The lines were etched in my mind, but I still did for precaution since I didn't want to extend the work day even longer

(This is her outfit)

"You look great," I complimented her.

Davina looked down at the outfit and then back at me, a shy smile forming on her lips. "Thanks," she replied, her voice a bit softer.

"Are you ready for the day?" I asked.

Davina nodded, her eyes bright with curiosity. "Yeah, I'm looking forward to it."

I grabbed my cross-over brown purse and we headed out the door with an adventurous day ahead of us. 

WC: 800 

A/N: Hey guys thank you for 670 reads and all your votes I really appreciate it. As always you know the protocole take care of yourselves grabe a cup of water, and take a walk outside.

I love you. <3