???: Sup?

Charlie: Holy, shit!

Charlie was immediately startled after getting surprised by the sudden appearance of two angels in the room. She gets back up and readjusts herself to introduce herself properly.

Charlie: Hi, I'm Charlie. Charlotte Morningstar. My dad asked me if I could meet you.

Yellow Angel: Yeah, I know.

Charlie: Okay, well.

Charlie noticed that the Yellow angel was eating some ribs.

Charlie: It's...um...nice to meet you.

Yellow Angel: Totally. It's nice to meet you, too.

Showing off a sense of decorum, The Yellow Angel reached out to give Charlie a handshake, and Charlie went for it. 

(BZZZ)

Charlie: HUH??

Charlie then saw her hand move through the Yellow Angel's hand, shocking her and realizing it was just a hologram.

Yellow Angel: Ha! I fucking got you! Did you see that?

The Black Angel responded with a certain nod while keeping a stern look on her face.

Yellow Angel: Ha. Good shit.

Charlie: Uh...so, wait. You aren't here?

Yellow Angel: No, you think I'd come down there? (laughs) No, I mean, I love the vibe I love your tunes. Pretty fucking hardcore, don't get me wrong. But! it's such a bummer! Man. Everything down there's just so "Eugh", ya know? (chuckles) Ew.

Charlie: Right. So, I'm happy we've got this opportunity to meet. There's a project that I've been working on that I want to talk to you about-

The Yellow Angel placed his finger on Charlie's lips to quiet her down for a moment.

Yellow Angel: Hey, hey, hey, hey, slow down. We've got time. How about we get to know each other a little? Mmm. How about lunch? Are you hungry? I got you.

The Yellow Angel takes a plate of ribs he's been eating and gives them to Charlie.

Yellow Angel: Here's my personal favorite. You'll love it.

Charlie: Uh...thanks.

Charlie went to take a piece of a rib, but her hand passed right through them, also revealing to be a hologram, as they fizzed on and off from the touch.

Yellow Angel: (laughs) I got you again, bitch! (laughs) Fuckin' hilarious!

Charlie makes a small unamused chuckle alongside The Yellow Angel's hyperlaughter.