#22

Kanish was sitting on his bullet waiting for his Jaan. He had already asked her Bhabhisa's permission to take her out, she had gladly allowed him but with warnings *cue for embarrassment*.

Seeing many people roaming in front of the main gate, he decided to wait on the back side.

He had sent Mayank and Vansh to get Aratrika, because as much he has come to know her, he knew she would hesitate.

He was still dressed in his white shirt and black pants looking as handsome as ever.

He had surely noticed the eyes of many girls roaming on him, and some were even trying to flirt with him

Fortunately he had avoided all of them, as he had surely seen his dear Jaan glaring at them.

And he was sure that he didn't want to be the prey of her anger.

He remembered the frown on her face, etched with jealousy and it was a sight for him.

A soft chuckle left his mouth involuntarily.

He saw his Jaan coming towards him. He saw her still dressed from earlier taking away his breath once again.

He glanced behind her and nodded at Vansh and Mayank.

Bringing his gaze back at Aratrika ,he took in her nervous form.

"Baitho." He said gesturing her to sit behind him.

(Sit.)

He straightened his bike and wore his helmet.

Looking at the bike Aratrika understood that without his support it was impossible for her to sit.

Her dress was just the cherry on the top.

She cursed herself for not changing her dress.

She placed her hand on his shoulder and sat sideways adjusting both her lehenga and dupatta.

Kanish smiled secretly, "Hold on tight Jaan." He said as he sped the bike as soon as he saw that she was comfortable.

The noise of the bike was loud but the DJ sound was louder.