#19

Hey readers!!!
I know it's been long.

And I am really sorry for making you guys wait for so long.

It's just that my health had been bad for the last few days.
Fever, sore throat, body pain, cough
Had sucked out all the energy from me.
😅😅

But now I am back.
😀😀

■■■■■■■■■■■

The sangeet function would be held in the evening and everyone was busy.

As the wedding would be held tomorrow the women decided to apply henna today.

Aratrika was helping the mehendi artists in applying henna.

There were only 3 henna artists and many women who wanted to apply henna.

So she decided that as she had nothing else to do, she would help them.

And no, this time she wasn't applying henna to old aunties.

This time she was applying henna on the hands of little girls who were being ignored everyone.

And seeing the smiles on their faces made her day.

She was again dressed in a simple kurti with leggings and a dupatta.

Her eyes were searching for the figure whose presence made her heart at peace.

But he was nowhere to be seen.

Lost in her own little world with the kids, she was unaware of all the stares directed towards her.

Kanish was also busy today.

He was involved in helping Karan and his father along with Mayank and Vansh.

Soon it was lunch time and everyone was moving here and there.

Kanish took this as a perfect chance to meet Aratrika.

He had not seen her all day.

His eyes searched for her small figure as he stood by the door of the living room.

To his luck he saw her coming towards the door with Jay in her arms.

And he stood beside the door, and as soon as she stepped her foot out, he gently took a hold of her arm and dragged her behind the house where there were no people.

First, Aratrika was shocked as to who was pulling her like this but the moment she recognized his touch she silently followed him.

Kanish pushed her against the wall and trapped her in between his arms as he placed them beside her head.

He buried his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her soothing fragrance which instantly relaxed his muscles.

He felt a light smack on his chest which made him pull away and look at the little boy who was cuddled in his jaan's arms glaring at him.

Jay wrapped his little arms around his bua's neck possessively as he said, "My Bua."

Kanish was taken back by his words.

He raised his brows in amusement as a smirk formed in his lips.

He wrapped his arms around her waist loosely saying, "Mine."

The both of them glared at each other.

Aratrika signed as she shook her head at their behaviour.

"Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?? Aur khana khaya aapne??" She questioned.