#15

Aratrika was happy that her board exams finally got over.

All she wanted to do right now was to sleep to her heart's content.

And then talk to her man who has been waiting for her call.

It was her who requested him to not call her till her exams were over. She said she would call him just after her exams are over.

It was 5 in the evening,  she entered her room and threw the bag on the bed and flopped down on it.

That's when the door opened with a bang and in entered her sister Vandana.

"What now??" She asked. Irritation clear on her voice.

"Badi Maa is calling you downstairs." She said and left.

She huffed tiredly as she got up.

It looks like the universe was against her taking rest.

She saw her Maa along with all the other ladies waiting for her downstairs. Even her cousin brother and sisters were also present.

She wondered what was the reason for this gathering that they couldn't even let her take rest.

She sat near Vandana and Vansh, raising her eyebrows gesturing them about what was going on.

She shrugged as if having no idea.

"What happened Badi Maa??" Aratrika asked looking at her Badi maa.

"Nothing much beta, it's just that choti bindani's close friend is getting married and has requested her to join the wedding." She informed her referring her younger son's wife.

"So, what's the problem in it??" Aratrika frowned not understanding her.

"Well, beta the problem is Preetha wants someone to accompany her." It was her Maasa who answered her.

"So what?? There are so many of us, anyone can accompany her, can't they??" Aratrika asked again this time looking at Preetha Bhabhi.

"It seems like except you everyone is busy. Vandana and Tripti are having a school trip tomorrow for 2 days. Inaya  has work to attend to." Badi Maa said making Aratrika nod her head in realization.

"As you have just finished your exams, it would be a good break for you from all the stress that you were taking. Also, we all are aware that Jay is most comfortable with you which would be very helpful for Preetha if she is busy." Aratrika's mother advices her.

Aratrika thought for a second.

Her Maa was right it would be a good break for her.

And,

Well,

Can anyone ever deny to attend Indian marriage that to in Rajasthan.

"Ok Maa I will accompany her." She said with a beaming smile on her face.

The tiredness from earlier had vanished from her body.

Preetha smiled widely at her sister-in-law. Happiness radiating from her face.

"Ok then, pack your bags so that you can live tomorrow morning as the haldi function is tomorrow evening. And because
Vansh is free he can also join you guys as he will drive you there." Badi Maa's words made Vansh dance internally as he smirked at his siblings.

After that everyone dispersed from there.

Aratrika took a small nap of 2 hours then had her dinner.

She helped the ladies to clean the kitchen joking with them.