#3

"Bhabhisa kya  aap un dono ko jaanti ho??" A nervous Aratrika asked her bhabhi (sister-in-law)  pointing to the two women who were interrogating her from the time they took notice of her.

(Bhabhi , do you know them??)

Even right now they were stealing glances at her. It was making her very much self conscious.

Kajal looked at the 2 women , Aratrika was talking about and indeed they were looking at her from time to time all the while talking to the other ladies.

Kajal and Aratrika were to the former's room to get ready for the evenging sangeet function with the little Krish who was snuggled in his bua's (Aunt- father's sister)  embrace.

Kajal shut the door of her room behind her as Aratrika sat on the bed with Krish in her lap.

"Yeah, She is my mom's close friend with her Mother-in-law." Kajal answered her previous question sitting beside her.

Krish climbed on his mother's lap as he rubbed his face on her chest feeling hungry.

"Dekho chote Janab ko, jab book lage tab maa ki yaad aati hai , varna maa ka haal chaal bhi nahi poochta." Kajal whined feeding her naughty son, aa Aratrika giggled.

(See this little man, he remembers his mother only when he is hungry , otherwise he doesn't even ask about my well being.)

"Haal chaal poochne  ke liye mere bhaisa hai na , kisi aur ki kya zaroorat??" Aratrika teased her bhabhi wiggling her brows.

(To ask the well being you have any brother, then why would you need anyone else.)

And right then kajal's phone rang displaying Varun's name, which made the Blush on her face darker.

"You go and talk to him or else he would blow your phone with all those missed calls. Till then both me and krish will get ready." She said amusingly with a smirk dancing on her  face.

"Haa haa,  has le jitna hasna hai. Jab tumhara wakt aayega tab dekna." Kajal muttered taking her phone and walking to the balcony.

(Laugh as much as you want , we will see when your time will come.)

Aratrika made Krish ready and sat him down on the bed. She switched on the television putting on some cartoons to keep him busy.

She then glanced at  balcony and saw her bhabhisa giggling with red cheeks as a shy smile played on her lips.

She smiled adoring their beautiful relation.  They had an arranged marriage but looking at them so love with each other nobody would be able to tell that.

She longed to have that too one day.

She then slapped her head to shake out all these silly thoughts out of her head.

It's always  the same, whenever she sees a couples , she always thinks about her future   partner & life.

She took her clothes  and went to change, all the while thinking about the weird behaviour of those 2 women.

They appeared genuine but the way they were asking questions made her feel that they wanted her to marry their son.

Silly girl, throw away all the stupid thoughts .

She thought to herself.

But somewhere deep down in her heart she knew that something was going to change.

She could feel it in her guts.

It made her super nervous.

She believed that she was too young to get married And  thought to trust her parents on this, because she knew they would never do something which  would be wrong for her.

"You look beautiful." Kajal complimented coming out of the balcony.

"Thanks bhabhi." She said smiling,  wearing   her jhumkas.

"I am still unable to understand why you don't wear our traditional dress??" Kajal asked  looking at the  anarkali that Aratrika  was wearing, no doubt she was looking beautiful. But she would slay that traditional outfit. "At least try it once." She tried to convince her.

Aratrika smiled softly looking at her reflection in the mirror ,"Pata hai bhabhi maa kehti hai ki ladki ka Pehla  suit uske sasural se aata hai." She looked to be in deep thought. She turned to kajal placing her arms on her shoulders, "Aur main yeh chahti hoon ki main bhi vahi karoon. " she had a shy smile on her lips.

(You know bhabhi maa says that a girl's first suit is bought by her in laws.)

(And I want the same.)

"Tere jaise log is duniya mein bahut kam peda hote hai, jo 1950's ka culture maante hai." Kajal shook her head as if not knowing how to deal with her.

(People like you are rarely born in this world , who still follow the 1950's culture.)

"Bhabhi!!!!" Aratrika pouted listening to her bhabhi's teasing.

Kajal laughed loudly and Aratrika joined her.

Kajal prayed to god to keep her innocent SIL always happy.

-——————♤♤♤——————

Hey readers hope you enjoyed it.😄😄

Bye bye.

See you in the next chapter .😉

Stay safe , stay healthy. 😃😃