#10

Hey guys it's sad  that we couldn't complete our previous target.
But I thought to give you the update, because you have supported me a lot.

But,
Remember next update,
Only when the target is completed.

I know I am wasting your time with all these talks.
😉😉

🥰Enjoy🥰

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Kanish

I was sitting in my study trying my best to concentrate on the papers in front of me but my mind ran back to my family who have once again gone to see her.

But this time along with my siblings, as they were being stubborn.

I glanced at my phone again to see if I missed any calls or not.

But there was none.

I signed.

Well I had told Yuvaan to call me when they are alone without the company of the elders.

And that's because I wanted to speak to her once before the elders become serious with this alliance.

He was the only sane one among all of them, who would carry out my task without much questions.

And he is yet to call me.

Did he forget??

I hope not.

I glanced at the clock and it was12:45 in the afternoon. What's taking him so long??

They might have reached till now.

I tried to concentrate on my papers but all went in vain when I again glanced at my phone.

I signed irritatingly as I stood up from my chair. Taking my phone I walked out of my study room and into my room.

I sat down on the chair in the balcony and dialled Yuvaan's number.

That boy has guts to go against me.

I put my phone against my ear as I leaned back on the chair with my legs crossed resting on the table.

The phone rang and was soon picked. I waited for him to speak.

"Its time for us to leave." He said.

What does he mean by that?? Are they with the elders??

"But why ???" Vanshika whined.

So they are all alone.

There was silence for a while then the sound of shuffling around was heard, I guess they are leaving.

"What happened??" I heard a sweet voice say.

My eyes closed on their own hearing her.

"Bhai aapse baat karne chahte hai aur mujhse kaha hai ki sabko bahar bheju." I heard him say.

(Bhai wants to talk to you and told me to send everyone away.)

"I am waiting outside. You can call me whenever you finish." He said and then I heard a faint voice of door shutting indicating that he left the room and she was all alone.