#9

Aratrika

Oh God!!!!

I pace around my room dressed in my red anarkali selected by my mother

I am feelings really nervous today.

If I could, then I would have probably ran away by now but my Mom is keeping a close eye on me.

You might be thinking what's wrong with this girl???

No no, it's not my wedding, but it is nothing less than that.

It was all okay till I got up as it was Sunday but then my Bhabhisa dropped by a bomb saying that my soon to be  in-laws were coming to meet me.

I asked, why again???

She answered saying that all their children wanted to meet their new 'Bhabhisa'. 

She laid down an red anarkali for me wear telling me to get ready.

And from then on I have been pacing in my room.

It's already 11 and they probably be here by 12.

I was really anxious, what if they don't like me??

What if they are rude like all the typical characters of the saas bahu serial??

I don't think I would be able to handle that!!!

Oh god why do you have to do that to me???

"Stop!!" I said to myself. Seating on the bed I took deep breaths to calm myself from having a panic attack.

I stood up, walking out of the room of the silently. I looked at the living room and saw all the family members running from here to there. I could see my Maa along with the other ladies were busy preparing a lavish meal. It felt like the Royals were visiting us instead of my soon to be in-laws.

I rolled my eyes at the thought.

I tiptoed towards the main door trying to escape as everyone was busy.

I almost reached it but halted hearing the sudden voice.

"Buaaaaa!!!!"

I flinched at the loud tone.

I turned around to come face to face with 'raakshas sena' .

There stood  Rudra with his sister Siya and Krish, with their arms crossed against their chests glaring at me with their little eyes.

I walked to them making sure my Maa was nowhere near me , kneeling down, "Shushh!!! Plz mere pyaare bachho mujhe jaane do aur Maa ki kuch nahi batana." I pleaded then with a pout.

(Shushh!! Please my sweet babies, let me go and dont tell Maa about. )

"Nahi!! Hum aapko kahin nahi jaane denge." They didn't budge.

(No!! We won't let you go anywhere.)

I know my Maa set them up to keep an eye on me and damm they are doing a good job.

I am sure they would make a good spy.

"I would give you all chocolates if you listen to me." I tried to bargain.

I saw Rudra smirk, "Daadi said she would give us 2 dairy milk silk each if we dont let you step out of the house." Wow!! My maa made a pretty good deal. "But we can be on your side if you make that 4."  I can't believe they are my brothers kids.

Bow I am pretty sure that he could be a top  billionaire with his skills.

I was about to speak only to be cut off by a loud voice,