#4

It was after dinner that all the elder Chauhan members had gathered in the senior Chauhan's room.

Prathima and Rajveer were seated on the edge of the bed. Abhimaan and Prakash were sitting on the couch in front on their parents. Shraddha and Manara were standing beside each other , near to Abimaan , both their faces covered with the veil till their lips.

"Maa, aisa konsa kaam tha , jo aapne aate hi hum sab ko yaha bula liya?? Aaj Raat aaram kar leti aur kal subah baat kar lete na." The elder son Abhimaan questioned his mother.

(Mom, what was so important that you called us as soon as you came?? You should have taken rest today and we could have talked tomorrow.)

Both Prathima and shradhha had returned today evening after attending the Marriage Shradhha's friend's son. Prathima had called all of them to her room, stating that she had something important to discuss .

"Haa maa, bhai sahi keh rahe hai." Said the younger son Prakash, supporting his brother.

(Yes mom, brother is right.)

Both the brothers were really protective over their mother and didn't like the idea of her overworking herself.

"Chup raho tum dono , aur meri baat dhyan se suno." Prathima ordered sternly glaring at both the men making them shut up.

(Shut up both of you and listen to me carefully.)

The power of mothers.

"Maine na apne pote ke liye bahu dhoondh li hai." She said after a while of silence.

(I have found a girl for my grandson.)

"Kiske liye?? Mere bade bete ke liye??" Asked Abhimaan , surprised by his mother's words.

(For whom?? My elder son??)

"Haa, Kanish ke liye." She confirmed.

(Yes, for Kanish.)

"Vo kabhi nahi manega." Prakash commented knowing his nephew vey well, who was hell bent on not marrying.

(He would never agree.)

"Ladki kon hai??" Rajveer spoke for the first time.

(Who is the girl??)

Prathima smiled, "Ji, vo Yash Singh Parmar ki beti hai."

(She is the daughter of Yash singh Parmar.)

"Vahi jo , Ajmer mein rehte hai, aur jinki steal ki factory hai." Abhimaan said thoughtfully.

(Them who live in Ajmer and have a steal factory. )

"Aur vo to bade achhe khandan log bhi hai." Prakash added smiling slightly.

(They are good people and from a good family.)

"Umar kitni hai ladki ki??" Rajveer again asked the sensible question while others were just excited with the thought of marriage.

(What's the age of the girl??)

"17 saal hai." Shraddha whispered to her husband, who repeated the same to his father.

In Rajasthani culture women don't speak directly to their Father-in-law or the elder family Members .

"Vo to kaafi choti hai humare Kanish se." Prakash asked concerned.

(She is too young for our Kanish.)

"To hume konsi jaldi hai shaadi ki??" Shraddha whispered, repeating her MIL's words.

(We aren't in a hurry either. )

"Ye bhi sahi hai." Manara agreed giggling softly.

(That's also true. )

"Hum sab jaante hai ki , Kanish itni jaldi shaadi nahi karega." Prathima stated. And it made sense too.

(We all know that Kanish won't agree to marry this early.)

"Toh, ladki dekne kab chale??" Abhimaan asked playfully. His words which indirectly conveyed that he agreed with this decision made everyone happy.

(So , when should we go to see the girl??)

Shraddha and Manara started discussing about the things they would need to prepare.

"Ruko, ruko, ruko!!" Prakash said standing up halting everyone's actions. "Sabse zaroori baat to bhool hi gaye!!"

(Wait, wait, wait!!!)

(You all forgot the most important thing.)

"Kya??" Prathima asked confusingly.

(What??)

"Kanish se baat kon karega??" His words made everyone's face snap towards Rajveer , who raised his eyebrows innocently.

(Who will speak to Kanish??)

"Zyada Masoom mat baniye, sabko pata hai ki vo sirf aapki baat maanta hai. Pata nahi kya jaado kar diye hai." Prathima said looking at her husband pointedly, as she muttered the last part.

(Don't act so innocent, we all know that he only listens to you. God knows what magic you have done.)

It was no secret that if Kanish heeds to anyone's words than it is his grandfather. And to say that Prathima was jealous of her own Husband would be an understatement.

"Thik hai main baat kar lunga." Rajveer said smirking at his wife's glare. "Par tum log meri baat dhyaan se suno, agar Kanish ko ladki pasand nahi aayi to koi bhi us par dabaav nahi dalega." He said sternly, making everyone nid at him.

(Ok , I will talk to him.)
(But all of listen to me carefully, if Kanish doesn't like the girl no one will force him.)

"Manjoor hai." Prathima said smirking secretly.

(Accepted. )

Abhimaan and Prakash cheered hi-fying each other , as their wife giggled looking at them.

Rajveer and Prathima smiled shaking their head at the childish antics of their grown up kids.

"Main Yash bhaisahab se baat karlunga." Abimaan said.

(I will speak to Yash Bhaisahab.)

Later everyone retired to their room.

------《♤♤♤》------

Hey guys .

How are you all doing??

Well did you enjoy the chapter??

I hope you did.

Dont just be the silent reader,Do vote and comment your reviews.

I would be really happy if you do that.

See you in the next chapter.

Bye bye😄😄.