#20

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
🥰🥰🥰

MAY THIS YEAR BRING ALL OF US LOADS AND LOADS OF HAPPINESS & LOVE.

I am waiting for all of your votes and comments.

■■■■■■■■■

Aratrika swayed the crying Jay in her arms as she walked to her room.

He had started crying with the loud noise of the DJ , Preetha was about to get up to pit him tj sleep but Aratrika stopped her saying that she would do that instead.

Aratrika wanted her Bhabhisa to enjoy her friend's marraige.

On the way to the room Jay fell asleep.

She made him sleep on the bed , placing pillows on both of his sides so that he wouldn't fall.

As soon as she straightened her back she heard a knock on the door.

She signed.

She had told her bhabhisa to not worry about Jay but she is a stubborn woman.

She opened the door thinking it to be Preetha, "Maine kaha tha na Bhabhisa-" she stopped seeing the tall man instead.

(I told you know-)

Kanish was quick to enter and shut the door, locking it. He pushed Aratrika against it caging her between his arms and the wall.

He wasted no time in burying his face in the crook of her neck to control himself from blasting.

Aratrika was startled, not knowing what had happened.

She could feel his heavy breaths on her neck sending shivers down her spine.

But it also was an indication that he was indeed controlling himself from the anger he felt.

She didn't know what had happened to make him so angry.

Gathering all her courage in order to not shy away she wrapped her left hand on his neck and gently ran her right hand in his hair.

Her touch made him feel good.

The way she tried to comfort him without asking the reason made his respect for her increase.

She respected his privacy.

"Pareshan ho??" She asked softly.

(Are you worried??)

He shook his head slightly in reply.

"Naaraaz ho??"

(Are you upset??)

He again shook his head.

"Gussa ho??" She asked.

(Are you angry??)

That's when he nodded his head.

"Am making you uncomfortable Jaan??" He asked.

Because when he had entered abruptly he was thinking about something else that he did not even get time to ask her that.

"No.......... its just that I am feeling a bit shy."

Her answer drew a chuckle out if him.

This has been usual nowadays.

Her making him laugh with her cute antics whenever he is angry.

He pulled away from and wrapped his strong arms around her waist hugging her tightly taking her by surprise.