Chapter 92 New Year's Eve

Mulai dari awal

After a while, Qingyan felt that her scalp was numb and she was almost unable to breathe. The man let go of his lips and the base of his sore tongue and said in his ear: "I've been waiting for you to wake up for a long time. ."

"But...but wasn't it just... last night?" Qing Yan said.

The man bit his lip again, "You lie next to me, I smell your scent, and I want to..."

Qingyan hummed, her body limp and at the mercy of others.

In the end, Qiu Henian still didn't forget to pick him up and sit on him. Qingyan was not tired this time, so he made a few coordinated movements and ushered in the heat wave.

When he was put down, he also knew that before the pillow could reach the bottom, he actively clamped it and raised his buttocks.

...

Throughout the Chinese New Year, the couple rarely left the house.

Later, it got to the point where Qingyan would become weak whenever she looked into Qiu Henian's eyes.

Qing Yan hated himself for being useless, but as long as someone held his waist gently, he didn't even need to do anything else, and he just leaned forward with a hum.

It wasn't until the night of the fourth day of the Lunar New Year that Qingyan finally refused.

There was no oil lamp in the room, so it was very dark. Qiu Henian held him tightly in his arms, and kept stroking his back with his big hands. He pressed his lips against his and asked softly, "What's wrong?"

Qingyan put her hand on his chest and said aggrievedly: "It hurts."

Qiu Henian kissed him deeply. After that, he got out of bed, lit an oil lamp, put on his robe and went out.

When he came back, he brought a basin of snow from outside, found clean cloths and wrapped them in layers, and then went back to bed.

Qingyan looked at the cloth bag, turned over with a red face, and curled up.

The coolness came from behind, soothing the burning pain, and he sighed comfortably.

After a while, the cloth bag left. Qingyan groaned with dissatisfaction and heard the man behind her say: "If you keep it on for a long time, your stomach will hurt. I'll give you some medicine."

I've finished applying the medicine, and there seems to be mint in it, which is cool and quite good.

Qiu Henian washed his hands and went back to bed and lay down.

Qingyan opened his eyes. Day and night had been reversed in the past few days, and he was not yet sleepy.

When Qiu Henian saw him, he took out the book from under the pillow, and the two leaned together to read.

While reading, they chatted about the contents of the book. Occasionally their eyes met, and they suddenly fell silent. After looking at each other, they kissed each other.

Until a big hand reached into Qingyan's dirty clothes, Qingyan was afraid that it would get out of control, so he blushed and was caught through the clothes.

Qiu Henian lowered his head to kiss his eyebrows and said in a hoarse voice, "I know you are in pain, but I am sensible."

Only then did Qingyan let go of his hand, and was being kissed and caressed honestly.

...

On the fifth day of the Lunar New Year, almost all the shops that had been closed for many days were open for business.