Chapter 134 Extra 2: Daily life of husband and wife

The road up the mountain was difficult to walk on, so Qiu Henian got off the carriage and went down to lead Xiaozao up the mountain. Qingyan also came down, and occasionally had to push from behind, while Jindou was held in the car. A Miao, with her small voice, kept cheering for her father and dad.

After all, the carriage was much faster than the cart. Before noon, they arrived at Liu Orion's hut on the mountain.

As soon as Jin Dou got out of the car, he ran excitedly inside and outside the house. It was too cold in the house, and Qing Yan was afraid that he would be frozen. When the child ran to him, he picked it up and put it on the kang. He wrapped it in a big quilt and couldn't move. Waiting on the kang honestly.

After Qiu Henian lit the fire and the room gradually became warm, Qingyan let him down.

The family of three had soup noodles for lunch. Qingyan blanched the persimmon, peeled off the thin skin, and cut it into small pieces. Jin Dou next to him saw it and wanted to eat it, so he stuffed a small piece into his little mouth. The child After a while, he finished eating, opened his mouth and asked for another piece, and then left with satisfaction.

Add oil to the pot, throw the persimmon pieces in, stir-fry over low heat until it becomes persimmon sauce, add water and boil the noodles.

Qingyan rolled the noodles yesterday and put them outside to freeze after finishing. When I arrived at the place today, the frozen noodles were put directly into the pot without thawing, just like freshly rolled noodles.

When it's almost cooked, add eggs and chopped green onions. After serving, put a few peanuts fried yesterday on each bowl of noodles.

The two large bowls and the small bowl of noodles were sour, salty and delicious. After driving all this way in the middle of winter, it felt so good to drink some hot noodle soup. The three of them finished the food quickly.

After dinner, after feeding Xiao Zao and A Miao, they played with golden beans on the warm fire bed. The two adults unloaded the car, packed everything, and tidied up the house.

After finishing the work, I washed my hands and then went to see the child on the kang. I don't know when he had fallen asleep leaning on the quilt.

Qing Yan gently picked up Jin Dou, and Qiu Henian spread the bedding and asked him to put the child on it.

The husband and wife also took off their outer robes and slept on the kang for an afternoon nap.

When he woke up, the sun was setting in the west. While it was still bright, Qingyan dressed up with golden beans and built a snowman in the yard. Qiu Henian poked the stove, added coals, and burned it. The hot water is on and the room is warm.

He melted the lean pork for dinner in the house, washed the vegetables, put on his cotton robe, and went out to play with his husband and children.

I slept a lot in the afternoon and none of the three of us were sleepy at night.

During the day, he was sweating all over during the rush. Qingyan gave Jin Dou a bath, dried him and lay on the kang with his hands covered with quilt, and let his father lead him to play leaf cards.

Qingyan tied the two ends of the sheet by herself, pulled a curtain out to block the kang, and took a bath.

In the middle of washing, I was blinded by the soap locust and realized that I had forgotten to bring a cloth.

He closed his eyes hard, shouted "Crane Year" softly, and asked for a cloth.

Footsteps sounded as they approached the bathtub. Qingyan reached out to pick it up, but missed it.