Chapter 44 Shen Min's plan

A few days ago, Shen Wen sold the jade bracelet that his mother secretly gave him when he got married, for three taels of silver.

Of course, no one knew about this, and he hid the money from the sale.

That day, after Wang Heyao was scared away from home by him with a kitchen knife, he came back in the middle of the night. He drank alcohol somewhere and got drunk.

He sat on the floor of the outhouse, crying and laughing, mumbling and going crazy with alcohol.

After a while, he suddenly got up from the ground, kicked Shen Wen's door violently, and cursed in obscene words: "You little bitch, come out, don't you want to fight to the death with me? These days There is no way to survive, I will kill you first, then my mother, and let's live together as a family in the underworld!"

He kicked a few times, but the door panel failed to open. Instead, the force of the rebound caused him to sit on the ground. This time, it hit his tailbone, causing him so much pain that his eyesight went black and he couldn't get up for a long time.

Later, he fell asleep just sitting like this.

The next day, when Shen Wen got up and went out, he woke up Wang Heyao who was lying like a dead dog at his door.

After Wang Heyao woke up, he seemed to have forgotten all the harsh words yesterday. He stood up with empty eyes, sat down at the dining table, and murmured: "I seem to smell meat. Someone stewed meat?" It smells so good."

Old Mrs. Wang also got up. She obviously heard Wang Heyao's harsh words last night. She didn't say anything now, the wrinkles on her face were particularly obvious, and she just silently turned on the fire to cook the moldy porridge.

Shen Wen said he was going out for a while and would come back soon, but no one asked or answered, and the whole room was lifeless.

After a short meeting, Shen Wen came back as expected, carrying two kilograms of pork hindquarters in his hand.

Mrs. Wang's eyes lit up when she saw it, and Wang Heyao also raised his nose, his eyes turned blue, and asked harshly: "Where did you get the money to buy meat? If you have this money, why don't you go to the gambling house to get your money back!"

Shen Wen lowered his eyelids and said calmly: "Where did I get the money to buy meat? Qingyan gave it to me."

Wang Heyao cursed, "It's all the fault of that dead old man. He gave the shop to outsiders, but they are living a good life."

Shen Min didn't even raise his eyelids, covering the light inside, and said: "Isn't it right for people who are good at crafts to make more money!"

The room was quiet for a moment, Wang Heyao's eyes flickered, not knowing what he was thinking.

After the meat was stewed, Wang Heyao almost ate it all by himself, leaving only two bites for his wife.

After finishing the meat, Wang Heyao continued to stare at the empty plate in a daze.

Shen Min's voice woke him up, and he raised his head and looked at the other party fiercely.

Shen Min said: "Come in, I have something to tell you."

Wang Heyao followed him in, and then saw Shen Wen take out a cloth bag from the drawer under the bed, opened the bag, and found a whole bunch of copper coins inside.

Wang Heyao's face immediately turned ferocious, he snatched the money away and said harshly: "You bitch, you really hid the money."

Shen Min said: "This money is reserved to buy a straw mat for wrapping my body when I die."