Chapter 119 Raising a baby is not easy

Xiaodouzi is red and wrinkled, and there is a lot of white vernix on his face, which is not good-looking.

However, Qingyan had seen Qi Yinglan and Chen Yu's children when they were born. Looking at Xiaodouzi's big double eyelids that had not yet opened, he knew that the child was not ugly.

Xiaodouzi was crying loudly in his arms. The father was in a hurry, clumsily gently lifting him, and his forehead was almost sweating.

Aunt Li took the child away from Qiu Henian's arms and said with a smile: "Don't work in vain. Go to the backyard and bring the goat over. Squeeze the milk out into a small bowl, steam it in a pot and bring it over."

Qiu Henian looked at the bed and saw that the midwife was rubbing Qingyan's belly. Qingyan's face was pale, his teeth were clenched, and beads of sweat were falling down. He was not sure about leaving.

Aunt Li pushed him and said, "Get out quickly. It's just lochia discharge. It's okay. I don't dare to scream because I'm worried about you."

Qiu Henian just went out and went to the backyard to fetch the sheep.

The outer room was also very busy, Liu Fa's wife and Qiuniang were cooking.

Qiuniang stewed chicken soup. The old doctor said not to eat too much oil, so she patiently skimmed off the top layer of oil little by little with a small spoon.

Then tear the chicken into pieces, put in the freshly rolled dough, add some chopped green onion when it's almost cooked, and the aroma will come out. When it's ready, put it by the window to dry.

Aunt Li called her in the house, Qiuniang tried it, and when the film was just warm, she brought it into the house.

At this time, Qingyan had simply cleaned up and put on his clothes. The midwife wrapped a headscarf on him. He leaned on the bed and his face looked much better.

Qiuniang put the noodles on the kang table. He had a good appetite and ate most of the bowl in a short time.

The midwife looked at it and smiled and said, "Eat as much as you can. You have put in a lot of effort this night."

Qingyan put down the bowl and said, "Mother-in-law, you have worked hard this night. The food in the outer room will be ready in a while. You can stay and have a meal."

The midwife smiled and agreed.

Qiu Henian had also prepared goat milk and returned. Aunt Li asked Qingyan to hold Xiaodouzi and slowly fed him milk by the spoonful. The little baby didn't even open his eyes, and his mouth was grinning and running. Take the spoon and drink it deliciously one after another.

Liu Fa's wife called for dinner in the outer room, the old man was still resting in the next room, and Qiu Henian, as the master, had to go and make arrangements.

But he looked at Qingyan, and from time to time glanced at Xiaodouzi in his arms. His steps were extremely strenuous. It wasn't until Qingyan lowered his head, pursed his lips, smiled, and waved to him that he seemed to have come back to his senses. , smiled and left.

Aunt Li looked back and sighed: "No matter how shrewd a person is on weekdays, he becomes a fool at this moment."

Qingyan covered her mouth with joy after hearing this.

This breakfast has vegetables and meat, and

There was wine to relieve fatigue, and both the old man and the midwife drank a few cups. After drinking and eating, Qiu Henian did not forget to stuff red envelopes for the two of them. The old man had no shortage of money, so he stuffed it into his sleeves casually. The midwife weighed it secretly, and the smile on her face became even brighter.