As Izuku battled the other cursed spirit, Nanami continued to speak. “Seven to three. If you divide the length of the opponent and strike the specific point, it will be a critical hit," he elaborated.

"Even if the opponent is stronger than me, I can still inflict significant damage on them. If the opponent's weak, I can even bisect them with this blunt knife,” he said, holding up the weapon with the splattered black dot design.

"Are you listening, Midoriya-kun?" he called out.

Izuku meanwhile was seen cutting away the cursed spirit but it seem the spirit itself still kept on fighting with Izuku looking at Nanami's direction.

"Yeah I got the jist of it" he said back over the sound of the rain.

But in a moment of carelessness, the cursed spirit managed to overpower to surprise Izuku and sending him hurtling towards the chain-link fence.

"Home run!" blared the announcement from the batting center screen.

Izuku with quick Reaction uses his legs on the chain like fence and uses it as a springboard and landed on the ground safely, "Are you sure it's okay to reveal your technique like this?" Izuou asked while getting back into his stance.

'Are you that weak to not even destroy that cursed spirit? I mean come on who have a weapon on you! Use it!'
'Why must you ruin my fun'
'Because you're bad at it!'

“There's no harm in revealing this cursed technique, and it's fine to reveal this technique to an enemy of this level…” Nanami explained.

Izuku continued on towards the cursed spirit he was fighting while listening in on Nanimi's explanation.

Nanami continued to speak, “It has its benefits, too. The binding vow of showing one's cards can increase the effectiveness of the cursed technique.”

As the cursed spirit charged towards him, Nanami's feet rooted firmly in the ground as he amplified his cursed energy. "Like this," he murmured, his eyes fixed on the approaching cursed spirit.

The cursed spirit let out a shriek and lunged at Nanami, "Lunch box!"

In Nanami's vision, bisecting lines appeared on the target, revealing its weak points. With one swift move, he swung his blunt knife, neatly severing all four limbs of the cursed spirit.

Nanami casually flicked the blood off his blunt knife. "That's all from me," he stated matter-of-factly.

Izuku was amazed at what he saw, 'The knife was wrapped up in multiple layers, and he even slashed it with the back of the knife', he thought in astonishment.

Nanami's voice cut through, calmly alerting Izuku, "Behind you."

When he heard that, Izuku uses the swords blunt side to block a punch from the attacking cursed spirit.

Despite his efforts to defend himself, he was still sent hurtling backwards but stopped as he planted his foot firmly onto the ground.

"It's not good to be distracted," Nanami chided him.

"Laundry detergent!" the cursed spirit shrieked, preparing to launch another attack.