❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 29 ❀

Depuis le début

Jungkook fell down on his knees crying hardly

Namjoon tried to calm hobi down "hobi hyung its ok

Namjoon tried to calm hobi down "hobi hyung its ok ....we can talk about it later"

Hobi glared at namjoon and said "no we can't... don't come in between this"

Hobi made jungkook stand up harshly and said "SPEAK!!! WILL YOU?"

jungkook sobbed and said "I a-m so-rry...I did-n't me-an an-y of i-t"

Hobi scoffed and tried to slap him.

Yoongi held his hand before it could touch jungkook's cheek and said "KIM HOSEOK STOP IT NOW....are you mad... can't you see he is hurt"

Hobi got a little scared by yoongi because he only calls him with his full name when he is extremely angry "I know he is hurt but do you know what he said to jimin............(told everything)"

Everyone got shocked hearing all this and jungkook was dying with guiltness

Namjoon: why didn't you tell us about it?

Hobi shook his head and said "because jimin said jungkook will hate him more if I said anything to him (jungkook) or you all and he said he won't talk to me if I said anything"

Jungkook sobbed and said "I a-m sor-ry....I a-m re-ally ve-ry sor-ry...I a-m ver-y ba-d... d-on't ha-te m-e pl-ease"

Jungkook was crying very hard to the point where he could get a panick attack

Yoongi caressed his back and said "hey hey its ok calm down no one is hating you..... Calm down take a deep breath"

Jungkook started taking deep breaths.

Namjoon "tae bring water for him"

Tae immediately went and brought water.

Yoongi made jungkook drink water and said "don't cry baby you cried so much today... You are already weak...stop crying"

Jungkook hugged yoongi and shook his head "I ca-n't.... Ho-bi hyu-ng hate-s m-e jimi-n hy-ung als-o ha-te m-e"

Yoongi shook his head and said "no who said hobi hyung hates you?" He eyed...more like glared at hobi

Understanding Yoongi's glare hobi laughed awkwardly and said "ahh ye-ah who said I hate you....I am just angry....I can never hate you"

Yoongi mumbled "good" to hobi and said "look he doesn't hate you"

Namjoon nodded his head and said "and pabo....if jimin hates you then why he would have bothered to save you"

Jungkook wiped his tears and said "yes I didn't thought like this"

Namjoon flickerd jungkook's head playfully and said "yes cause you are a pabo....so now chill...no one hates you...ok"

Jungkook smiled a little and nodded his head

Yoongi: but you have to sincerely apologise to jimin

Jungkook nodded his head and said "I will"

Yoongi: "ok now go talk with your tae hyung...he was so worried for you...but still couldn't talk to you properly"

Jungkook said "ok" and went to tae. He wrapped a hand around tae's shoulder and both of them started taking

Yoongi namjoon and hobi felt relived seeing jungkook laughing and talking freely now.

Happy republic day guys 🇮🇳🇮🇳

Jai hind 🇮🇳🙏

Jai hind 🇮🇳🙏

To be continued

I hope you guys liked it

Stay tuned.

Thankyou 💜