Pokémon Lockdown Episode 6: High and Trippy

FADE IN:

EXT. South District City Streets Alleyway - Day

GEN

"Riolu, use rock smash!"

Gen ordered his pokémon as he battled a random trainer.

CASSIE

"Braviary, use whirlwind."

Cassie ordered her pokémon as she clears out the other group of trainers.

RANDOM TRAINER

"Man, these guys are strong. Let's beat it."

One of the trainers quickly got their pokémon and ran out of the alleyway with the others soon to follow. Leaving Gen and Cassie alone, allowing them to finally have a break.

GEN (ANNOYED)

"Damn it! Another group of runners. What a waste of time and effort."

His Riolu walks up to him and tugs at Gen's sleeve getting his attention.

GEN

"Well, at least you managed to get some good training. Good job."

He looks down at her. Riolu makes Gen place his hand on top of her head as she seems to want to be awarded a head pat.

CASSIE

"Man, we've been dealing with trainers almost all day. I just wanted to go shopping and get some new fresh clothes."

Cassie returned her pokémon to its ball.

CASSIE

"Ever since we've been announced as challengers to the city, almost everyone wants to fight us."

GEN (ANNOYED)

"I swear the next person that walks up to us I'm just going to punch them."

CARTER

"Heya guys."

Carter walked up behind Gen. Out of quick response Gen would punch Carter directly in the face.

CARTER (MUFFLED)

"Gak! Son of a houndoom, that hurt."

He covers his nose.

GEN (NONCHALANT)

"Oh, it's you Carter. I should have hit you harder."

CARTER

"Jeez, is that how you treat someone who helped get the word out about you two?"

Carter was checking to see if his nose was bleeding.

CASSIE

"Wait you were the one that informed Wendy Interview about us?"

CARTER

"That's right, champ. I gave good old Wendy the scoop about you two, and how you plan on making it to the top. Seeing how you two manage to beat two turf leaders back-to-back in one night."

CASSIE

"So, you spied on us with our fight against Spear."

Cassie glared at Carter

CARTER

"I prefer the word investigate. I am a good reporter you know."

Carter said with a smile.

GEN (ANNOYED)

"A good reporter would get their facts straight. Why the hell did you say that I'm a challenger?"