Pokémon Lockdown Episode 21: Being Number One

FADE IN:

INT. Central District Mayor's Tower 17TH Floor – Day (Flashback)

An hour earlier, 1 and 2 were relaxing in a room. They would soon hear the loud cheers from the north district coming from outside.

NUMBER 2

"Seems like the people of the city have gotten riled up."

NUMBER 1

"A waste of screams if you ask me. They'll be all disappointed in the end."

NUMBER 2

"Confident as always. But this will be our first time taking on real challengers."

NUMBER 1 (ANNOYED)

"Challenger, only one. I refuse to consider him as a challenge. Honestly, I prefer to handle this on my own. But the mayor wants us to do this together. What a joke."

NUMBER 2

(Sigh) "Well, like it or not. Orders are orders."

Soon the phone in the room would ring as the receptionist down at the lobby was calling in.

FEMALE RECEPTIONIST

"1 and 2, the challengers are heading your way."

NUMBER 2

"We should get going to greet them."

2 looks at 1.

NUMBER 1

"Well I guess on the bright side of things I get to have solace getting back at that bastard and send him back to the streets."

CUT TO:

INT. Central District Mayor's Tower 15TH Floor – Day (Present)

Cut back to present time.

NUMBER 1

"We've been waiting for you two. Come with us. We'll take you to the battleground."

Gen and Cassie hesitated for a moment, but eventually followed 1 and 2 as they led the way. The four would arrive at a room that was a pokémon arena.

NUMBER 1

"You know I got to say, I was thinking you two were going to fail to get here. But you surprised me with how you two manage to beat all those losers. Especially you 7."

He stares at Gen.

CASSIE

"Quit with the numbers! It's not his name you jerk. He's not a test subject for that jerk mayor of yours."

Cassie glared at 1 as she spoke up before Gen said anything.

NUMBER 1

"Oh, someone seems to know something. Did you tell her everything about our past?"

1 looks at Gen.

NUMBER 1

"About how you selfishly abandoned us. That you never once try to come back for us. Or how you killed your partner."

When hearing this Cassie looked at Gen shocked.

GEN

"I didn't kill her, Mello!"

NUMBER 1

"Well, you're at least defending against that claim. But that's all in the past. Right now, it's about time to send you back out to the dump where you belong."

NUMBER 2

"This will be a team double battle. However, it's really two single battles. We will face off against one another. When one of us defeat our opponent, we can assist our teammates. As challengers you get to choose your opponents."