Pokémon Lockdown Episode 23: Fighting For a Purpose

FADE IN:

INT. Evolnort's Mansion Basement – Day (Flashback)

Within his laboratory basement, Evolnort's employees were at hard at work. Evolnort would walk by and monitor the work of his employees.

PROFESSOR EVOLNORT

"Life, the great miracle, and the great mystery. Since the beginning, humans and pokémon alike have search for its meaning. Many strange and wondrous legends evolve in pursuit of life mysteries. But I believe you will finally help give us a hint."

Evolnort was talking to a Mewtwo within a pod.

FEMALE SCIENTIST

"Professor! Please come look at this."

Evolnort approaches her and sees the reading that she wanted to show.

FEMALE SCIENTIST

"Its brain waves are surging."

The other scientists couldn't believe this discovery as this was furthest development that they had gotten with this.

MALE SCIENTIST 1

"We should run another test. We can't afford to lose the seventh one."

As the group of people discuss with one another. The pod that was containing Mewtwo was slowly breaking. Soon he was free from his containment, the alarm goes off putting the scientists in a panic.

MALE SCIENTIST 2

"It's released. We should quickly contain him."

PROFESSOR EVOLNORT

"Nobody do anything foolish. Everyone, give it some space."

Evolnort spoke up putting everyone else in silence. They followed his orders making some room for Mewtwo as it still was coming into consciousness.

PROFESSOR EVOLNORT

"Truly a remarkable being you are. Exceeding even our expectations of being awake so soon."

Evolnort walks up to Mewtwo.

MEWSEVEN (CONFUSED)

"Where am I? Who are you? Who am I? What am I?"

Mewtwo would ask as he talks telepathically.

PROFESSOR EVOLNORT

"All important questions you are eager to know. But to give you a short answer. You are in my underground laboratory on an island. My name is Hollow Evolnort. Who you are is a clone made out of the DNA of pokémon Mew and Mewtwo. With the research we managed to gather to insure you would survive was planned for our seventh attempt. So, we've given the name Mewseven to you. As to what you are, you are a pokémon that will help the world."

MEWSEVEN

"Did you say I'm a copy? Nothing more than an experiment that is a shadow of these two pokémon?"

PROFESSOR EVOLNORT

"You are more than that. You are one of the keys that will open the door of possibilities that could help both humans and pokémon. We brought you into this world because we seek your help."

Evolnort reaches his hand out to Mewseven.

PROFESSOR EVOLNORT

"Come on a walk with me."

Evolnort gives a kind gesture to Mewseven. Hesitant at first, he would take his hand to help stand up on his two feet. The two would leave the laboratory and head outside.