Pokémon Lockdown Episode 14: Fair Game

FADE IN:

INT. Machoke Slam Bar – Flashback

CASSIE

"Okay given the layout there are three ways of entering the north district. But given that the central district is off-limits we're only given two ways of entrance."

VANCE

"I've wandered around that area before at each side and I can tell you that those guys keep their entrances guarded. They don't let any common people come by, not unless you're willing on joining their gang."

CASSIE

"With a bunch of people, we can attack them from the two sides to split them up."

TIFA

"I could gather some support from my servants back at Nightcare."

JUGGERNAUT BULK

"And you already have my people at the ready."

GEN

"Great, then we can split into teams. One group can go ahead and try to break in, signaling the others to make their move."

SPEAR

"How will we know the signal? If I may ask?"

JUGGERNAUT BULK

"Don't worry, I can give the signal. Just listen out for the screams of terror."

SPEAR

"He's joking right?"

CUT TO:

EXT. North District West Entrance – Day

Back in the present time, voices of the breakers screaming and panicking could be heard on the east side of the gate. Standing outside listening were Tifa and Spear.

SPEAR

(To himself)

"He wasn't joking."

TIFA

(To Spear)

"Well, that's the signal. You're up, handsome."

SPEAR

"R-right. I call upon dee, the great serpentine dragon. Let out your fury and give aid in this battle! I release you Gyarados!"

Spear tosses his rented pokéball, releasing the water-flying type Pokémon.

SPEAR

"Now my pokémon, reveal your incredible power. Use twister at that gate!"

Shooting a brief glare of annoyance at Spear, the Pokémon let loose a thunderous roar, summoning a tempestuous wind that spiraled into a gigantic tornado, barreling relentlessly towards the gate. Bursting open on the other side, the entrance allowed Tifa and Spear's group to charge in.

SPEAR

"Breakers! Your antics have been getting out of line as of late. That it has angered even me the great dragon master. Now, you will face your punishment!"

Upon hearing Spear's shout, the members of The Breakers became frightened and started to panic.

TIFA

(To Spear)

"Not bad. I definitely like the bravado."

Tifa rubs Spear's cheek. His face turned as red as a ripe tomato and he stood frozen, stiff as a board.

TIFA

(To her group)

"All right everyone, move forward and charge."