Pokémon Lockdown Episode 3: The Job

FADE IN:

EXT. City Streets – Late Morning

Gen and Cassie were walking down the street in the east district of Solitaire city. It was crowded as always with the streets filled with hustle and bustle.

CASSIE

"I can't believe we have to do this."

GEN

"Hey, if you wanted to get that discount and payment from Joyce, you gotta do it."

CASSIE

"I know that. But still, it goes against everything I know as a trainer."

CUT TO:

INT. PR Warehouse Lobby Room – Flashback

JOYCE

"The job is this. There's a guy named Sleevess and he owes some berries I requested. I need both of you to go and retrieve them for me.

CASSIE (SURPRISE)

"A simple pick-up job?"

JOYCE

"You wish Champ. Sleevess is a sneaky bastard; he'll rip you off and won't give what he owes. The reason for your two to go is because I believe your Braviary can be persuasive.

CASSIE

"Wait you want me to use my Pokémon to threaten him?"

JOYCE

"If you don't want to sugarcoat it. Gen and Twil can only get so much out of him. But I think Sleeves is starting to get use to them visiting. So, if he sees that a big bird Pokémon walk up to him, I'm sure he'll squirm like a weedle."

CUT TO:

EXT. City Streets – Late Morning

GEN

"Okay, we're here."

Cassie would soon snap out of her flashback when Gen stopped her from walking and informs her as they stand in front of a small building. Yelling emanated from a crowd where something was happening.

GEN

"Just don't say anything and let me do all the talking, got it."

Gen looks at Cassie. Right before she could say anything, Gen entered by opening the door. Cassie quickly followed and would see something she never expected to see.

CUT TO:

INT. BEATDOWN BUILDING – Late Morning

A group of people gathered in a circle to watch two metapods battle in the center. Bother trainers would order them to use harden, then the referrer of the battle would use a metal pole and hit both Pokémons. The crowd roared, cheering on the Pokémon they betted on.

CASSIE

"This is horrible."

The way the Pokémon were treated made Cassie feel bad. Meanwhile Gen looks around and would find Sleevess. He grabbed the guy by the shoulder to get his attention.

SLEEVESS (ANGRY)

"What? What?! Can't you fucking see I got money on the line here!"

The red and black plaid shirt short man turned with anger.

SLEEVESS (CALM)

"Oh, it you Gen."

GEN

"Sleeves, when need to talk outside."