what was i thinking?

Addison wakes up the next morning early around eight in the morning and she gets out of bed to head to her bathroom. She uses the toilet and washes her hands after she's done. She looks at herself in the mirror to see tear stains on her face from crying last night after telling Bryce that she's pregnant. She sighs then washes her face with her face wash after she brushes her teeth and rinses her mouth with some mint mouth wash and spits it out in the sink. She turns off her bathroom light then she heads downstairs to the living room and sits on the couch. She picks up her Kindle to read for the next hour before she has to get ready for the day since she has a few work things she needs to do.

After an hour or so, she puts her Kindle on her coffee table and gets up from her couch, and heads back to her bedroom with her water bottle to start getting ready. She grabs an outfit for the day along with a new set of underwear and a bra. She goes back to her bathroom and gets in the shower turning on the water to warm. She washes her hair with shampoo and conditioner then she washes her body with some body wash. After she's done with the shower she gets out and dries herself off with a towel putting on her outfit for the day. Afterward, she wraps the towel around her head for her hair to dry while she does her makeup. She puts some music on her phone to listen to while she gets ready and sees she has no missed calls or texts from Bryce. She sighs and thinks yeah he doesn't want to be a part of this baby's life, why did I think he was going to? I'm so stupid. She does her makeup then she finishes drying her hair with the blow dryer then curls it with her curling iron. She puts on some boots and jewelry then grabs her purse and phone to leave for the day. Before, she heads to her manager's office she goes to get iced coffee and a breakfast sandwich on the way.

With Bryce:
He hasn't slept since Addison told him that she was pregnant when she came over last night. He's been locked up in his room in his bed. He doesn't know if he should be freaking out because he can't have this life or be happy. After all, the girl he loves and wants to be with her forever is having his baby or maybe he's scared that he won't be a good father to his child after what he went through with his dad when he was younger. The glass is still on the floor in his bedroom from last night after throwing a vase at the wall. Bryce can't seem to know what to do. He heads downstairs to the kitchen and sees the guys are already awake and getting ready to head to the gym.

Blake: Hey man, do you want to hit up the gym with us?
Bryce: Yeah, I'll go with you guys. Maybe it'll help me stop overthinking things.
Blake: Overthinking about what?
Bryce: Oh, just some things about a brand deal *lies*
Blake: Oh, okay...
Bryce: Let me just grab an energy drink then we can head to the gym.
Blake: Alright, we'll be in the car waiting for you.
Bryce: Okay.

Blake and the guys head to the car while Bryce grabs an energy drink. He grabs a drink from the fridge but before he walks out the door, he checks his phone and sees he has no texts from Addison. He sighs putting his phone in his pocket then heads to Blake's car and gets in the back seat.

Bryce: Let's go boys...
Blake: Gains let's go. *drives to the gym they always go to*

Bryce opens his energy drink and drinks it trying not to think about how his life is going to change either way.

A few hours later:

Bryce gets back from the gym and showers off the workout sweat and gets ready for the day even though he doesn't have much to do except film a YouTube video with Josh. Meanwhile, Addison, gets done having a meeting with her manager about upcoming projects in the works. Addison is hesitant about some of the photoshoots coming up in the next few months since she'll be showing by then. She doesn't want to tell her manager yet that she's pregnant because she's not ready to tell anyone else after how things went with Bryce. She heads back to her apartment and starts to make something to eat right when she gets home since she's starving after just eating a breakfast sandwich many hours ago. While she cooks she puts on some calming music so she can calm down and not stress about what's going on with her life. While she cooks her food she goes on her phone to make a doctor's appointment for her first ultrasound and to see how far along she is. She's sad that she probably will be going alone to the appointment but knows she has to get through this alone. After about 20 minutes or so she puts her food on a plate and sits at her barstool and eats her food while watching the vampire diaries and drinking a glass of water even though she can't seem to do anything to get her mind off things and constantly thinking how am I going to do this all by myself even though she's capable of doing things by herself. For the rest of the day, Addison does a few more work things then she relaxes for the rest of the night before heading to bed and still hasn't heard from Bryce..

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I know there's not a lot of talking parts in this one. It might not be the best chapter I wrote but get ready for the next chapters. Will Bryce reach out to Addison and talk things out? Will this be the end of Bryce and Addison? What do you guys think will happen? Check out the next chapter to find out what's going to happen next.